So freaking angry!

I wanted a new BAND but Wyze doesn’t sell them anymore. I didn’t want the watch. TOO FAT. But my band was broken and I couldn’t wear it anymore. I wanted the sleep tracker, step counter, heartrate monitor again that I had with the BAND. Did Wyze even tell us on their website ANYTHING really that their watch would actually DO? NOPE. I bought one. It arrived today. IT IS A PIECE OF GARBAGE!!! There’s virtually ZERO documentation. You have a couple screens that it WON’T LET YOU BACK OUT OF AT ALL - NO CHANCE WHATSOEVER. And no instructions on how to back out of it either. I got it paired manually because my top-of-the line phone couldn’t recognize the QR code (clue #1). I got stuck in a menu that said “reset” and “cancel” but it would not CANCEL no matter what I did. So I’m trying to swipe left, swipe right, swipe up, swipe down…NOTHING. I keep trying. Then it RESETS!!! and has to be paired all over again. Can I do it within my app so I don’t have to delete it and start all over again? NOPE. I can see that I’m NOT going to like this watch. I may just box it back up and return it. I’ve been a very vocal supporter of Wyze for their cams since V1, and I have at least 5 others that I advised them to buy Wyze cams and they did. So this stupid POC watch really burns my gluteous. I’m angry. Also, one needs to be very careful when charging it or the magnet just drops off and of course it isn’t charging anymore. I’m going to have to stop recommending Wyze to my friends. This stinks.

2 Likes

You should mention which watch you have, as their operation can be different.

Most Wyze documentation is online, such as:

https://support.wyze.com/hc/en-us/search?utf8=✓&query=watch

The side button often backs you out.

Hope that helps somewhat. I agree with you, I like the Band the best! :slight_smile:

1 Like

I have been frustrated w the 44C as well. The firmware will not update. All of my other Wyze bulbs and cameras update fine. I was forced into the purchase of 44c because the band would not connect to my phone any longer. I have had 3 sessions with support and they basically through up their hands and issued me another credit. I am happy w the 44c but it appears Wyze is overextending themselves and not providing the support they had when they were just starting. I am also stopping my recommendations to others

1 Like

Typical Wyze business model. Sell junk with terrible software and don’t support it. Then soon after stop selling it and release more junk. But they do put out funny promotional videos and claim the products do this and that, when most of the time they do anything close what they claim.

Wyze really needs to focus more on quality (hardware and software), and customer support. Plus, stop releasing so many new products and updated versions of products so quickly.

1 Like

I will say that the 44C firmware update has finally been fixed, so I am appreciative of that. I still stand by my statement that Wyze continues to overextend. Stay what you started with – good cameras at reasonable prices!

And I stand by my statement that Wyze continues to sell junk and poor customer support.

2 Likes