Service Advisory: Wyze devices missing from the app and difficulty sending logs 11/6/20

So what is causing this? A little transparency would go a long way.

1 Like

And why only android devices.

I’m having the same issue and it started a month or two ago for me and seems to have gotten worse over time.

1 Like

Mine is gone too.

One of the reasons I returned other brand crap. I guess it’s time to put some stable firmware on these and cut the middle man. They always mess things up.

UPDATE 11/6/20 6:09 PM PT - We are continuing to work to resolve this. It appears to only affect Android devices. We will share more information as we receive it and appreciate your patience.

5 Likes

We’re still looking into the cause but this is a server-side problem.

2 Likes

I appreciate the effort going to resolve the problem, but server side updates are still software updates, so my point above stands

2 Likes

Is this going to keep happening every 3 days. You s…ck

Then buy another brand because wyze s…ck

Problem appears fixed on my Android device. -All cameras disappeared and could not be found to try adding them as new. Now seems to work.

2 Likes

Everything is back up here for me on the East coast. :+1:

1 Like

Devices have returned for me here in New Jersey on Android. Thanks Wyze for the quick response.

1 Like

Nice, I reinstalled the app and they were back, but it deleted my camplus I had set up at the intro price. It wasn’t showing up in my online wyze billing so I paid for a year, now like magic, the original intro billings are showing up, so I’ve essentially paid for the service twice and it’s only being provided for 1 camera.

Mine is back up just now

1 Like

Working for me as well. Appreciate the quick response, but hopefully some lessons were learned to reduce the likelihood of software changes breaking core functionality or ideas around redundancy if it’s a hardware problem

1 Like

ok here, San Jose CA.

1 Like

Fair point! I retract my assertion. :slight_smile:

1 Like

working for me cleveland ohio

1 Like

I’ve been having issues for the last several weeks, off and on.