Serious Bug in +30 Sec and -30 Sec logic

Not sure where to post this, but there seems to be a serious bug when tapping the +30 second or -30 second advance when viewing SD card video on a Cam Pan v3 while in fullscreen/tablet display. The video seems to shift to some random time, often 10-12 hours in the past. Verified from two different Android devices, with two different Cam Pan v3 cameras.

The video time slider (in portrait or landscape mode) seems to work okay.

This behavior does not appear with the Cam Pan V1 or V2.

2 Likes

Confirm that the uSD card had continuous vs event only recording?

Thanks for the info. Could you please direct message me a screen record with device log if possible?

2 Likes

Affirmative.

2 Likes

Okay, I’ll work on that. I think I have an app loaded to screen record.

Remind me how to send you a device log via direct message please.

1 Like

You are using android or ios?

Android.

1 Like

Got it. Seems to be some issue on Android app.

1 Like

Here’s a screen record I was able to do.

2 Likes

Yea, I can confirm the issue exists with the Android App.

2 Likes

Same thing was happening in the V3Pro UI

1 Like

same issue here.android. have not tried ios

1 Like

I have same issue. seams to go back 12hr or so. SD card playback seams to be buggy all around on the Pan V3 to me. I’ll try and grab a log or 2.
Also, using android, cam +, cont. recording.
have other issues with clips not uploading to cloud, get the green ?. this is in a different thread.

1 Like

I have tried iOS and it seems to work for me there. I found the Fast Forward fluctuates.

2 Likes

Understood. Thanks for all the info. Working on this now.

2 Likes

Same problem happening on Wyze Cam V3 on iOS app. Cannot playback on SD. Will skip to an event and 30 sec buttons don’t work.

Just got the V3 Pan, on SD playback 30 sec button either direction doesn’t do [Mod Edit].

[Mod Edit] Post edited to conform to the Community Guidelines.