September and October Community Spotlights

It’s time again for the monthly Community Spotlight!

Erm… Mostly monthly. This is another twofer and I apologize for dropping the ball in September. :sweat_smile:

New folks, this is where we nominate someone to receive a reward for their engagement in the forums. There are multiple ways to qualify such as giving us detailed bug reports (including app and firmware versions), awesome video contributions, or community helpfulness. People aren’t eligible to win again for 6 months so that everyone has the opportunity to hold the Spotlight. This may be adjusted later but we’ll let you know if that happens.

September’s Spotlight is going to @None. You’ve probably seen them around as they’ve been consistently helpful to the community answering questions so I’m sure you were expecting this to happen at some point. :wink:

For October, we’re shining the Spotlight on @sgi! They hacked their Wyze Sense contact sensor to work with their humidity sensor and it’s super nifty.

Thanks to both of you for helping to keep our forum such an engaging and fun place! We appreciate your contributions and I’ll be messaging you shortly. :slight_smile:

11 Likes

Congratulations @None and @sgi, well deserved in both cases.

3 Likes

@None &@sgi :sparkles:Congratulations guys, well deserved! :clap::clap::sparkles: Bravo! :grinning:

3 Likes

Congrats @None and @sgi you earned yourself some notoriety :triumph: and , some goodies too :grinning:

3 Likes

Well done, both of you! :+1:

3 Likes

Golf claps :clap::clap:

Edit: Since two different people asked me about it, I should probably clarify that I wasn’t trying to be passive aggressive or sarcastic. Just being goofy. :slight_smile: Congrats @sgi and @None!

Deserved recognition @None and @sgi. Congratulations!

4 Likes

Congrats @None and @sgi ! Thank you both for your contributions and kudos on your awards/rewards! :+1:

4 Likes

Well done and well deserved! Thanks for your efforts and contributions!

4 Likes

Congrats to both @None and @sgi! :slight_smile:

4 Likes