Community Spotlight - August

It’s time again for the monthly Community Spotlight!

For people new around here, this is where we nominate someone to win a reward for their engagement in the forums. There are multiple ways to qualify such as giving us detailed bug reports (including app and firmware versions), awesome video contributions, or community helpfulness. People aren’t eligible to win again for 6 months so that everyone has the opportunity to hold the Spotlight. This may be adjusted later but we’ll let you know if that happens.

I’m sure you’ll all agree that @StopICU33 has earned this Spotlight! They’ve been all over the place helping people out especially when they’re having difficulty with their Wyze devices (or when Wyze devices were having difficulty with us! :flushed:).

Thank you so much, StopICU33! You rock and we have all appreciated your help around here. Keep an eye on your inbox for a message from me. :slight_smile:

12 Likes

Congrats! Well earned @StopICU33

4 Likes

Very deserving of the spotlight. Congratulations @stopicu33.

3 Likes

Wow, totally speechless indeed. This really was a surprise to me. :slightly_smiling_face: I have really enjoyed helping as many as possible. I couldn’t have done it without all the knowledgeable people on here that has shared their helpful information in the threads. Thank you so much, friends and Wyze Team. :smiley:

8 Likes

Well done! :grin: :+1:

Edit: Also congrats on making Maven!

5 Likes

Well earned. Congrats @StopICU33!

3 Likes

Congrats @StopICU33

3 Likes

Congrats! @StopICU33 you sure earned it .

3 Likes

on the other hand we’ve been talking about you for some time now. you do a great job in helping people, this is well deserved.

3 Likes

No wonder my ears have been burning. :rofl: I thought it was a sunburn maybe not. Jk :grin: Many thanks @Bam ! I really appreciate it.

3 Likes

Congrats to you too @WyzeJasonJ . You have helped me many times by reading your posts. Well deserved ! :slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes

Congrattitudulations, @StopICU33! :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Congratulations @StopICU33!

4 Likes

You have all contributed tremendously to the community, and speaking as a member of the community I am very thankful for all you do!!

5 Likes

Congrats, ICU! Hey, ya changed yer avatar. Izzat yer pup?

3 Likes

Thank you, @peepeep No, the doggie isn’t mine, but I do like dogs. I had one similar to the one in the avatar but I lost him in an accident.

1 Like

:cry::sob:

2 Likes

Looky what I found in my mailbox today. :mailbox_with_mail: :grinning:
Whoa…an awesome little clear cam. Thank you, Wyze Team, @UserCustomerGwen You guys are the best!

8 Likes

You’re welcome! Happy to hear you enjoy it! :smiley:

3 Likes