Community Spotlight - June & July

Welcome to the monthly Community Spotlight!

Alright, it’s almost monthly. We’re doubling up this month because I spaced it at the end of last month. Sorry about that, everyone! For those new to the Spotlight, this is where we nominate someone to win a prize for their engagement in the forums. There are multiple ways to qualify such as giving us detailed bug reports (including app and firmware versions), awesome video contributions, or community helpfulness. After someone wins, they won’t be eligible to win again for 6 months so that everyone has the opportunity to hold the Spotlight. This may be adjusted later but we’ll let you know if that happens.

This time around, we’re shining the Spotlight on @thequietman44 and @HDRock! They’re helpful, frequently around, and are great at finding solutions for community members.

Thanks for everything you do, thequietman44 and HDRock! I’ll be messaging you both shortly. :slight_smile:

16 Likes

Congratulations! Well done!

3 Likes

Well, thank you , I am honored to be considered , just trying help out a little bit .

11 Likes

Well deserved, both of you!

6 Likes

Congrats to you both :love_you_gesture:t5:

7 Likes

Thanks! I’m glad to be part of the Wyze community and happy I can contribute in some way.

Congrats @HDRock!

8 Likes

Congrats @thequietman44

3 Likes

Congratulations guys! You deserve it. :clap: Job well done.

5 Likes

Nice job, @thequietman44 and @HDRock! Thanks for all that you both do! :smiley:

7 Likes

Thanks wyze , for the sweet little black cam :grin: Black%202

13 Likes

Nice! I know that made your day. :smiley:

3 Likes

Got my swag today. Love the clear case!

10 Likes

That’s awesome! Look nice in a window and blend right in with the glass.

4 Likes

You’re welcome, folks! :smiley:

4 Likes

Would buy one of those in a heartbeat

1 Like

Id buy this quickly