Community Spotlight - February 2020

It’s time again for our Community Spotlight!

For folks new to our forum, this is a program in which we nominate someone to receive a reward for their engagement in the forums. There are multiple ways to qualify such as giving us detailed bug reports (including app and firmware versions), awesome video contributions, or community helpfulness. People aren’t eligible to win again for 6 months so that everyone has the opportunity to hold the Spotlight.

We’ve had @Omgitstony in our sights for quite a while. And you probably have, too! Omgitstony is a long time forum contributor and one of the people that makes this forum so helpful and awesome. Omgitstony can often be found helping to troubleshoot issues for other community members and answering questions about our products.

Thank you so much for everything you do! You’ll be receiving a message from me shortly. :wink:

13 Likes

Congratulations, @Omgitstony, well deserved! :smiley:

3 Likes

Congrats, @Omgitstony, you deserve the spotlight :smiley: :clap:

3 Likes

Thanks friends! Glad to be a small part of this awesome community. I appreciate the recognition!

9 Likes

Great job, @Omgitstony! Thanks for all you do! :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I can only heart each post once, just pretend I smashed the heart in each reply about 10 times :slight_smile:

I don’t think I’ve looked so happy walking through the lady’s clothing section at Target before as I did after seeing this post. :slight_smile:

7 Likes

A big congrats, @omgitstony! Thanks for all your contributions to the community and being a part of making it that much better.

5 Likes

Congrats and well done!

5 Likes

Congrats @Omgitstony, well deserved, thanks for all you do.

4 Likes

Yay! Congrats @Omgitstony! I see your name everywhere on here! Well deserved!

5 Likes

OMGCongratsTony! :smiley: Thank you for your contributions and kudos on your award/rewards! :+1:

5 Likes

You’ve been a great contributor and a big help! Thanks and congrats @Omgitstony. :+1::+1:

6 Likes

Congrats @Omgitstony! I’m new to the forum so it’s good to hear that there’s a community spotlight award for for members that contribute quality and significant posts and that it seems like this community has forum members that are diligent in their contributions to the forum as well as helping people who are new to this technology. My hats off to you and others who have won the award. So keep up the good work ladies and gentlemen.

5 Likes

Thanks for the kind words!

5 Likes