Sell Cordless Vacuum Accessories and Replacement Parts Separately

I bought the Cordless Vacuum S from Walmart and it didn’t some with several accessories, including the wall mount. I would like it if they offered all the accessories NOT included with the S model to be purchased separately on the main site. I see the motorized head, filters, and the bending tube, but that is it. I would like to be able to purchase the wall mount. Plus I don’t see any spare batteries available, that would really be a good thing to have.

Walmart Cordless Vacuum Missing Wall Mount and 2-in-1 Brush

I bought the vacuum at Walmart thinking it was the same. There is no information anywhere that it is different in anyway or doesn’t include the wall mount or other attachments. It would be nice if we could purchase the wall mount separately since mine didnt come with it.

[Mod Note]: Your topic was merged to this #wishlist request for better visibility and consistency in grouping similar requests. Please remember to scroll up to the top and click the VOTE button.

I would like it if they offered all the accessories to be purchased. I want to be able to buy the wall mount and the 2-1 brush. I don’t see any spare batteries available, which would really be a good thing to have.

1 Like

I’m looking for a replacement charger for my Vacuum S… could one of y’all please post a picture of the voltage info on your Vacuum S chargers? It’s just another accessory that I wish Wyze would sell separately :confused:

Cordless Vacuum S accessories

I just bought the Vacuum S from Walmart, but I was discouraged to see that a small brush accessory and wall mount weren’t included in the box. Wyze support says they also don’t sell them either which I find odd. Those are two very common pieces to almost every vacuum set. I could have sworn all of that was included in the box when I watched a review of the vac on YouTube.

Wyze, please sell these accessories! I’m not sure I would’ve bought this vacuum had I known.

[Mod Note]: Your topic was merged to this Wishlist request for better visibility and consistency in grouping similar requests. Please remember to scroll up to the top and click the VOTE button to show your support.

2 Likes

I also purchased this at Walmart and also assumed that it had the small brush nozzle that I had seen online. I also asked support about whether the mini motorized brush sold on the Wyze site was compatible with the Walmart S version. A reviewer who has both versions of the vacuum said it was and that she used it for both, but Wyze support said it is NOT compatible.

Sell Cordless Vacuum Brush Replacements

It would be nice to buy replacement brushes for the Wyze Cordless Vacuum Floor Brush. currently you can buy a whole new brush (if it were actually in stock) for a third of the price of a whole new vacuum.

I would like to be able to just purchase the brush which is actually the wear part of the vacuum. You can buy new brushes for the robot vacuum but not the cordless vacuum.

My current brush is almost completely worn down and the bearing overheats after a few minutes of use. I’m about to the point where I’d rather buy a different brand vacuum than buy the brush head or a whole new Wyze vac.

I would argue my suggestion is somewhat different from this one, but sure we can merge it. I bought the full featured wyze cordless vacuum with all the accessories. I just want to be able to purchase the parts that wear out instead of buying a whole new brush head.

This wishlist topic covers “Cordless Vacuum Accessories and Replacement Parts”.