Scale S remembering weighings between syncs

My previous scale would remember each measurement and download them all the next time it was connected to the app. The Wyze app and scale only seems to bring the data over if you have an active connection when you use the scale. It would be MUCH more convenient if it just remembered any measurements in between.
Am I missing how to do this or could this be considered for the future?

2 Likes

I see this is an older post, but I’m relatively new to the forum and just saw it.

What you’re describing has been my experience, as well, so I’ve been in the habit of opening the Scale S module in the app before stepping on the scale with bare feet in order to consistently capture that data. Today I read “My scale data is not updating in the Wyze app.” Making sure that Only Measure with App Open (Step 7) was toggled off seems to be working for me in my limited testing so far (i.e., I don’t have to unlock my phone, launch the Wyze app, and navigate to the Scale S screen in order for my data to synchronize and save).

I am quite disappointed that the X scale doesn’t retain past readings. Only when phone is in the same room and connected which isn’t automatic. Also, when you step toward the edge, the scale flips up because the feet are about 2+ inches from the outer edge.