Rules aren't working

Almost half of my set rules are no longer working. Half of them still work but the other half stopped working. It isn’t a problem with the sensors or batteries because some rules that involve those same products still work while others don’t.
For example, one of my rules is that between the daytime hours of 7am-6:59pm, when motion is detected my wyze bulbs will turn 100% brightness with cool light…this rule has worked fine. Another rule si that between the nighttime hours of 7pm-6:59am, when motion is detected my wyze bulbs will turn 5% brightness with warm light…this rule used to work but stopped working a few weeks ago. I’ve tried several things like making sure the software is up to date and the batteries work. I’m not sure why some rules no longer work while others still do.
Please help!

Keep in mind that this forum is primarily a user to user community. If you don’t get a helpful reply here, please file a Support Request. You can also submit a request from within the Wyze app by going to Account > Help & Feedback > Submit a Log. This method will allow you to send an app log for diagnosis as well as report your issue. (Note that if you are using a beta version of the app, the log will be sent to the dev team rather than Wyze Support and will not generate a support request.)