[RESOLVED] Terrible Customer Support Experience - RMA without refund

RMA 516656, the two purchases were returned unopened per the Wyze Customer Support using the RMA label provided by Wyze. The RMA was delivered to Wyze in Seattle, WA by USPS on April 16, 2020 and still no refund. In one email custom service said 5-7 days for a refund.

All of my support tickets have been closed without any notification, and support tickets are no longer visible under my Wyze account. I opened two additional customer support requests asking for an update to the prior tickets and the RMA and never received a response from Wyze support except for the initial computer generated response. I have also asked for help with this on the Wyze Twitter account and no reply. I have emails (until they stopped), screen shots, USPS delivery information, and the RMA label.

Who else can I contact at Wyze to get this remedied and how? I can’t believe Wyze is a company to ignore their customers, but it’s happening to me. I could use some help.

@UserCustomerGwen will be able to look into this for you. If you can post any support ticket numbers from the emails that will be great. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Thanks for the tag, @StopICU33!

@ByteMe, we apologize for the poor experience you’ve had and I’ll share it with the team. We’re looking to hire more folks for social media and I’m glad you reached out here.

May I please have your order number so I can get your refund going or confirm that it’s already in process?

1 Like

If you are not receiving and responses to your requests, it would also be worth calling the support number and waiting out the 15 minutes or so for a live Wyze wizard. I have used this channel over the last few days to get assistance on a Wyze Sense problem. and have had nothing but responsive, helpful support (granted still unresolved issue). I have had a great experience working with the Wyze staff.

1 Like

Originally, it was support ticket #510799, dated from April 02, 2020, then ticket # 516656 for the RMA information.

And thank you for the help.

1 Like

Order numbers: 001575750 and 001575270. The items were returned in their original Wyze shipping boxes that were put inside another box. I placed a copy of the return instructions and order numbers inside the box with the other packages. The RMA # 516656 return tracking & delivery confirmation per USPS:

Your item was delivered in or at the mailbox at 11:59 am on April 16, 2020 in SEATTLE, WA 98168.
Tracking Number: 420981689400111899562511441966

Again, thank you for the help.Wyze RMA 516656

1 Like

You’re welcome! :slightly_smiling_face:

Thank you! Since this goes with a process that I haven’t been trained on, I’m going to escalate this issue. I’d hate to mess up and cause further complication for you. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I sent this information to the team and requested further assistance.

1 Like

Thank you very much for the help. I’d run out of options.

You’re welcome! Glad you came over here. Both refunds have been processed and you should see them in 2-5 business days depending on your bank. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Sorry for bringing this thread back up. I got an email on it, and wanted to throw my 2 cents in. (probably not worth that much)

I know I have had issues with customer support with wyze through their support system. I have had more success through their chat and of course I have seen @UserCustomerGwen always being SUPER helpful. I do think their support system needs to be fixed, especially in the refund department. However, I have never not been able to resolve an issue with Wyze. It just seems to take much longer. In my case, i bought 2 orders but canceled 1 order, before it shipped, or even processed. It took a month to get refunded. But I did get refunded. lol. I don’t think it should take that long, and maybe something Wyze can improve soon.

Thanks for all you do wyze team.

1 Like

I’m glad to see this. I too have had problems with Wyze closing an issue ticket without resolution. I just created a new issue ticket for the closed issue ticket. I am going to send stuff back and this is a reminder to keep track of all dates and correspondences and notifications. I think Wyze has a great product line and the cam pan and it’s replacement not working is an anomaly. Unfortunately, I think slow response and slow service is a sign of the times - not a reflection on Wyze or its products.

The Better Business Bureau REALLY makes things happen ! Companies that sell products and especially companies that sell reoccurring monthly service DO NOT LIKE
to have their name associated with complaints to the BBB
Hey Wyze, I WAS considering subs driving to your monthly cloud recording…
Now I’m second guessing that possibility

@UserCustomerGwen Thank you very much for your help. The refund was commited on May 23, 2020, but I’d been busy with work.

2 Likes

You’re welcome! Thanks for taking the time to let me know it came through properly. :slight_smile: