Recordings skip and lag on playback

Ever since the update the recording skips and the image/frame lags and skips on playback. Also there is a problem with a lot of videos not playing bc of fail to upload.

In order for the community, and Wyze, to assist you better, please always provide all of the following.

• Phone/tablet type and OS version on phone/tablet
  • Wyze app version (instructions here)
  • Firmware version installed on Wyze device ( Device settings (gear icon top-right) → Device Info → Installed firmware version)

This is needed because “latest” and “up to date” are subjective to when a post is added to the forum. (It is also important to distinguish whether an issue is actually with a beta version, as opposed to a public release.)

Keep in mind that this forum is primarily a user to user community. If you don’t get a helpful reply here, please file a Support Request. You can also submit a request from within the Wyze app by going to Account > Help & Feedback > Submit a Log. This method will allow you to send an app log for diagnosis as well as report your issue. (Note that if you are using a beta version of the app, the log will be sent to the dev team rather than Wyze Support and will not generate a support request.)

1 Like

Same issue here. Running latest firmware 4.9.5.111. Not running playback recorded events. Can see green marked recorded segments on timeline - but doesn’t play any events when selected. Power cycled aleady but still no go.

I’ve got the same issue on all 4 cams and each cam is different model. Started around May 2020. I’ve replaced the SD WyzeCam cards with new Wyze cam cards, no change. Nothing has changed with our WiFi.

Can you please offer some reasoning for these 3 second skips? This seems to be an on going issue for many users.

Any chance you could send a log with a video example of this in? To do so, go to the Wyze app in Account > Help & Feedback. Please post your log number here when you have it so I can send it to the team. :slight_smile:

1 Like