Re-Set HUB - didnt know all sensors were off line

So if I have to re-set my Hub I have to add back and rename each sensor?

I’ve been using it for a few days until the wife said “I didnt hear the chime when the door openned”

Looks like there were no sensors active even with the app saying they were all there, looking close no sensor was tripped or active at all???

There really needs to be something that told me everything was “offline”

Actually, if you don’t delete the hub from your app and reset it. Basically go through the setup process, your sensors will remain intact and rules will function as they have in the past.

Curious on what your Firmware version is on the Hub. There was a version which caused a few issues: Tunes not working and you could not change them, hub would look as if it is a continual reboot process by the lights cycling, etc.

is that what you are experiencing?

3 Likes

I have experienced any of the issues and I’m on the latest fireware4.32.9.249
However even thou I could see all my sensors none of them worked. After I reconnected each sensor everything works like it did before.
kinda sucked but its done now

I have been experiencing an issue with Hub going offline. Hard reboot on Hub (unplug and hold button on back) then re-adding the device will fix it temporarily where it will hold for an hour to several days. Then it drops offline again. Running 4.32.9.249. I’m told it’s a hardware issue ¯_(ツ)_/¯

1 Like

Same problem after add 1 motion sensor. Huh says they’re all online, but none of them work. I’m fed up with wyse