Pre-order Shipping Update 1/7/21

75x18

Preorder Shipment Update #5

Week of 1/7/2021!

Hey, friends!

My name is Jimmy and I’m a Community Manager here at Wyze (bet you already knew that, though!). Normally, I’d send these emails on Wednesday, but yesterday’s events were quite distracting. I’m back today with another shipment update for the products that you’ve preordered!

Expect to continue getting one of these emails from me every week to keep you up-to-date on our progress getting your preordered items to your doorstep.

First, some weekly reminders.

• If you’ve had any living situation or name changes in the time since you placed your preorder, please contact our support team ASAP! We’ll need your correct name and address to get your devices to you after all.

• Just wanna be clear, the dates that you see in these emails are estimates for when your devices will ship . Once we ship your devices out, they’re in the hands of our shipping carrier and are on their way to you. From there, it’ll just be a little longer before you get your shiny new product. Please give your package 4-14 business days to complete its journey!

• Not in the Contiguous US? If you’re in Hawaii, Alaska, or Puerto Rico, it could take up to 2-4 weeks for our partners to paddle-boat your packages over to you. :rowing_man:

Okay! On to the updates…

NEW! - Quick summary.

Here’s a quick summary of what changed this week for those not interested in the details.

Wyze Cam v3:

• 11/27-12/21 used to say shipping starts in mid-January…
    :point_right: Orders 11/27-12/5 are now shipping by 1/22.
    :point_right: Orders 12/6-12/22 are now shipping by 2/6.

Wyze Robot Vacuum:

• 11/11-12/27 used to say shipping by 1/29…
    :point_right: Orders 11/11-12/27 are still slated for the same dates but our confidence level has dropped slightly. Please check the section below to learn more.

Wyze Sprinkler Controller:

• Used to say starts shipping mid-to-late January…
    :point_right: We’re now expecting shipments to begin by early February at the latest. January is still possible.

Wyze Plug Outdoor:

• Used to say “starts shipping mid-to-late January”…
    :point_right: We’re now expecting shipments to begin by early February at the latest. January is still possible.

Wyze Cam v3

130x137

75% of preorders have shipped.

Orders from November 27th - December 5th
Should ship by 1/22.

Orders from December 6th - December 22nd

Should ship by 2/6.

Notes for Wyze Cam v3

We’ve got most of our current inventory of Wyze Cam v3 sent out and are waiting on additional devices to be received by our warehouses to be able to ship more.

As expected, it’s looking like our next round of devices will come in sometime next week, so we’re thinkin’ that we can get orders up to December 5th shipped out by 1/22. The rest of the orders should be shipped by 2/6 and then we’ll be 100% caught up!

Note: Wyze Cam v3 is still temporarily out-of-stock so we can focus on fulfilling the rest of the preorders ASAP.

Wyze Thermostat

130x130

100% of preorders have been shipped.

All of the outstanding preorders for Wyze Thermostat have shipped!

New orders are expected to ship within our normal 1-3 day window until preorders end.

Notes for Wyze Thermostat

Wyze Thermostat preorders are still open for a bit longer to allow more people to get in on the special preorder pricing before our inventory starts being affected by the new tariffs. We’re able to ship these within our normal timeframe of 1-3 days at this time.

Wyze Video Doorbell

130x130

These haven’t started shipping yet.

At this time, it looks like these will start shipping by early February. I’ll have more specific dates for your order(s) once shipping has begun.

We appreciate your patience!

Notes for Wyze Video Doorbells

We’re still working on building (and receiving) inventory of new and improved Wyze Video Doorbells for estimated shipping in February. We’ll be able to get more specific with our dates here as these devices start arriving, and we’re optimistic that we may even be able to start shipping at the end of this month. Stay tuned, folks!

Wyze Robot Vacuum

130x130

87% of preorders have shipped.

Orders from November 10th
Should ship by 1/9.

Orders from November 11th - December 22nd
Hoping to ship by 1/29. Stay tuned for updates.*

Notes for Wyze Robot Vacuum

We’re finishing up our launch day preorders by the end of this week!

If you receive your Wyze Robot Vacuum before 1/20/2021, please set it up in the app as soon as possible. We’ve found an issue that could prevent devices being set up after 1/20/2021 and we’re currently working on a fix.

• Please note that it is possible that we may temporarily have to stop shipping additional devices until we’re able to roll out the aforementioned fix. I’ll keep you updated as we work on this. Thanks for your understanding!

Wyze Sprinkler Controller

130x130

Shipping starts by early February. I’ll have more specific dates for your order(s) once shipping has begun.

Notes for Wyze Sprinkler Controller

The Wyze app update that adds support for Wyze Sprinkler Controller is now expected to be ready closer to the end of January. We decided to take a bit more time to ensure that this release is up to our quality standards since support is coming for so many new devices in the same update.

While January shipping is still possible, the supporting app release has to be approved and rolled out before we can start shipping. Depending on the exact timing of this app update, I think it’s best to set the expectation now that devices could possibly not start leaving our warehouse until a few days later in early February. I’ll keep you posted!

Wyze Watch

130x98

Wyze Watches are set to start shipping in February. I’ll have more specific dates for your order(s) once shipping has begun.

We appreciate your patience!

Wyze Home Monitoring Hardware

130x130

The new generation of Wyze Sense is estimated to begin shipping in March. I’ll have more specific dates for your order(s) once shipping has begun.

This includes Core Starter Kits as well as additional Entry Sensors, Motion Sensors, and Keypads.

Ordered Wyze Cams with your Wyze Home Monitoring equipment? They’ll ship separately as soon as they’re in stock.

Wyze Plug Outdoor

130x104

Our newest Wyze product is set to start shipping by early February. I’ll have more specific dates for your order(s) once shipping has begun.

Notes for Wyze Plug Outdoor

Like Wyze Sprinkler Controller, the Wyze app update that adds support for Wyze Plug Outdoor is now expected to be ready closer to the end of January. We need a bit more time to ensure that this release is up to our quality standards since support is coming for so many new devices in the same update.

January shipping is still possible, but the supporting app release has to be approved and rolled out before we can start shipping. Depending on the exact timing of this app update, I think it’s best to set the expectation now that devices could possibly not start leaving our warehouse until a few days later in early February. I’ll make sure to include updates in these weekly emails.
Thanks for reading through another week’s worth of updates! Everyone at Wyze hopes you had a great holiday weekend and we all hope that your 2021 is much better than 2020. I’ll be in touch with more updates next week if your product hasn’t already shipped!

– Jimmy from Wyze

Wyze75x18

Inst24x24 Yt24x24 Fb24x24 Tw24x24 Website24x24

Contact Us
Support
Ask the Community
Unsubscribe

Wyze Labs, Inc.
3933 Lake Washington BLVD NE STE 350 Kirkland, WA 98033

©2020 Wyze Labs, Inc.

4 Likes

Hey team Wyze: how many times do you think you can burn your customers with random service outages and no notification/warning and still expect us to continue to buy more hardware in your ecosystem?

You realize the stuff you guys sell like motion sensors, and door locks, etc all have real world impact if they randomly stop working right? reliability > price.

Even the not-so-smart bozos like myself eventually gets a clue…

I’m disappointed because I had hopes about this being a pretty cool alternative to the more expensive / feature not-so-complete power players.

I ordered my vac on 11/25 and received an email notice that it shipped on Jan 4. Tracking shows that Fedex has not picked it up yet. My orders page still shows ‘Pre order ships in January’ . How do I know if it has shipped or not? Going on five days and it does not appear to be moving and the shipping seems counter to what you’re saying in terms of dates of these items being shipped.

1 Like

I ordered my Wyze Plug Outdoor several weeks ago. I realize they aren’t shipping yet but I don’t see anything when I check my orders. Could it be that you never received it and I need to order again or are you not posting them on my account until it ships?

1 Like

Hi @nmantoothjr and welcome to the community forum. :slightly_smiling_face:

Sign up for “FedEx Delivery Manager” and just wait. Between the weather and Covid there are so many troubles with the system of delivery and tracking.

I had an “under warranty” 50 gal Rheem water heater w/a failed thermo pile which Rheem FedEx’d the replacement assembly and it took almost two weeks. Let me tell you, cold showers are no fun at all. . . :cold_face:

2 Likes

Same here. I guess the labels were created but the items never sent to USPS. First time buyer and already lost confidence to Wyze…

2 Likes

Also my first experience. The vac came with a backer reward which I did not receive an email to choose from the list of options. I wrote an email and received a reply that they were looking into it, never got back to me. I called voice support because online chat was not available. Spent about 20 minutes on the phone. Brian told me that he would look into it and that we would email me that afternoon. That was over a week ago and still have not heard back from him. I reached out to support on Facebook and they were able to enter my reward into the system. Perhaps they let Brian know that there was no need to contact me.

Now I’m seeing a tracking number that does not track with a promised/estimated delivery date of this Wednesday. My orders page on the website does not show the status of shipped so I really have no idea what’s going on.

Not a good first impression. I hope the product is a lot better than the buying experience.

2 Likes

Ordered mine 11/10 supposedly shipped 12/20 to deliver 12/24 still waiting and apparently so is FedEx

They say shipped am worried warehouse will see that and move to later orders

What phone number

+1-206-339-9646

Thank you

I just wanted to say, that I LOVED that Jimmy added a summary of changes toward the beginning. I’m sure Jimmy will never read this, but I commend him very strongly in taking my constructive feedback from the previous week about this and making it even better than I suggested. I REALLY loved this part of the email. Normally, I’ll read the entire email, but when I got it this week I was really pressed for time, and reading this summary was so AWESOME and very appreciated! I loved it! I am sure others did too. Thank you Jason for having my suggestions forwarded on to him, as, to me, it improved the update emails a lot to just quickly view what’s changed from the previous week.

1 Like

Wyze do not tell so many customers that items have shipped, when they have not. I have to say the Wyze “wizard” that responded to my support ticket was unable to provide information. I was told the item “vacuum” was not available for shipping until a later date. Why did I receive tracking information 12/20? I have backed most products and this is the first and by far worst experience I have had with an order.

2 Likes

two freakin months to get an order?all the while holding our money? if a year (minimum) of free person detection isn’t thrown in, i am done with pre ordering anything. hell, might die from my cancer before i get the v3

1 Like

Hi @kennnosek Believe there is a hang in Vacuum shipment to assure firmware update.
Check this link:
(https://wyzelabs.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/360054871592-Important-Set-up-your-Wyze-Robot-Vacuum-ASAP)

1 Like

@dr.know Wyze is releasing so much contradicting information. Below link says ALL pre-orders from 11/10 shipped “posted this morning.” That what’s upsetting, so what information do us consumers believe?
https://wyzelabs.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/360051506232

1 Like

I’d go with the latest release information. If you ordered the vacuum 11/20/2020, it may or may not be on the way but the more reasonable ship date for the Week of 1/29/2021 is better.
If it isn’t installed and working to get the update before 01/20/2021 it may need to be returned (my previous post). Hang in there, at least your internet is still up and up. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like