Pre-order Shipping Update 1/20/21

75x18

Preorder Shipment Update #7

Week of 1/20/2021!

Hey, friends!

Welcome back to yet another Preorder Shipment Update! :raised_hands:

Here’s what I have this week for updates on the manufacturing and shipping of your preordered items.

First, some weekly reminders.

• Have you had an address change or two? Or three? (I don’t judge!)
    If so, please contact our support team ASAP! We’ll need an up-to-date shipping address on file so we know where to send your devices.

• Just wanna be clear, the dates that you see in these emails are estimates for when your devices will ship . Once we ship your devices out, they’re in the hands of our shipping carrier and are on their way to you. From there, it’ll just be a little longer before you get your shiny new product. Please give your package 4-14 business days to complete its journey!

• Not in the Contiguous US? If you’re in Hawaii, Alaska, or Puerto Rico, it could take up to 2-4 weeks to get your package to you. One can only swim so fast, after all.

Ready for this week’s updates? Alright, let’s go! :point_down:

Quick summary.

A lot has happened since we last spoke! Here’s a summary of what changed this week for those not interested in the details:

Wyze Cam v3:

• Orders from 11/27 - 12/6 used to say should ship by 1/22…

:point_right: Orders from 11/27 - 12/6 have already shipped. (By 1/20)

• Orders from 12/7 - 12/22 used to say should ship by 2/6…
    :point_right: Orders from 12/7 - 12/14 have already shipped. (By 1/20)
    :point_right: Orders from 12/15 - 12/22 should ship by 1/29.

Wyze Robot Vacuum:

• Shipping was temporarily paused.
    :point_right: Shipping resumed late last week.

• Limited orders from 11/10 were awaiting reship in the near future.
    :point_right: These orders have already reshipped. (By 1/20)

• Orders from 12/6 - 12/22 were awaiting shipments in the near future.
    :point_right: These orders have already shipped. (By 1/20)

Wyze Watch:

• Shipping was estimated to begin in February.
    :point_right: Shipping is now estimated to begin by early April. March is possible. Details can be found in Notes for Wyze Watch.

Wyze Home Monitoring Hardware:

• Shipping was estimated to begin in March.
    :point_right: Shipping is now estimated to begin in late April. Details can be found in Notes for Wyze Home Monitoring Hardware.

Wyze Handheld Vacuum:

• I wasn’t allowed to spoil the surprise last week.
    :point_right: Now I can tell you all about how they’re shipping in March! :person_tipping_hand:

Wyze Cam v3

130x137

90% of preorders have shipped.

Orders from December 15th - December 22nd
Should ship by 1/29.

Notes for Wyze Cam v3

We’ve continued rapidly shipping through the inventory that we’re receiving for Wyze Cam v3 preorders! It’s looking like the remaining preorders will ship by the end of next week! :fire:

Wyze Thermostat

130x130

100% of preorders have been shipped.

All of the outstanding preorders for Wyze Thermostat have shipped!

New orders are expected to ship within our normal 1-3 day window until preorders end.

Notes for Wyze Thermostat

Wyze Thermostat preorders are still open for a bit longer to allow more people to get in on the special preorder pricing before our inventory starts being affected by the new tariffs. We’re able to ship these within our normal timeframe of 1-3 days at this time.

Wyze Video Doorbell

130x130

These haven’t started shipping yet.

Orders should begin shipping around 1/29 !

We will have more specific dates for for your order(s) once shipping has begun.

Wyze Robot Vacuum

130x130

100% of preorders have shipped.

All of the outstanding preorders for Wyze Robot Vacuum have shipped!

Limited orders from November 10th
Reshipped. Please contact Wyze Support for an updated tracking number if your original shipment has had no updates since pickup.

Notes for Wyze Robot Vacuum

Shipping resumed late last week for Wyze Robot Vacuum and we’ve shipped (or reshipped) all outstanding orders! :heart_eyes:

Please make sure that your Wyze app is updated in anticipation for receiving your shipment. Once your little helper is at your doorstep, please set it up and update its firmware as soon as possible!

(…Why isn’t there a Robot Vacuum emoji? Lame.)

Wyze Sprinkler Controller

130x130

Shipping starts in early February . I’ll have more specific dates for your order(s) once shipping has begun.

Notes for Wyze Sprinkler Controller

The app update for Wyze Sprinkler Controller should be ready near the end of January. This means shipping will start in either late January or early February. :grin:

We’re super excited to help you make your lawn a little smarter - not too much longer!

Wyze Watch

130x98

Wyze Watches are set to start shipping in early April. I’ll have more specific dates for your order(s) once shipping has begun.

We appreciate your patience!

Notes for Wyze Watch

We take the quality of our devices very seriously at Wyze and we do tests during multiple stages of our manufacturing to ensure that our products meet our high bar of quality despite their affordable prices.

Through our most recent tests, we’ve identified a weak point in the casing of our initial shipments of Wyze Watch. We have sent the affected devices back to our manufacturer and we will need some time to make adjustments to ensure that these products hold up well to the hustle and bustle of your daily life.

We’ve already restarted manufacturing devices with reinforced casing, and we believe that we will be able to start shipping these reinforced devices out in March or early April. We really appreciate your patience and we’re so sorry to have to push the date out.

Wyze Home Monitoring Hardware

130x130

The new generation of Wyze Sense is estimated to start shipping in late Apri l. I’ll have more specific dates for your order(s) once shipping has begun.

This includes Core Starter Kits as well as additional Entry Sensors, Motion Sensors, and Keypads.

Ordered Wyze Cams with your Wyze Home Monitoring equipment? They’ll ship separately as soon as they’re in stock.

Notes for Wyze Home Monitoring Hardware

We’ve gotten word that some of the internal components that are used in the Wyze Sense Hub v2 and its sensors have become extremely constrained. Our suppliers have informed us that we will likely not receive inventory of these devices in our warehouses until sometime in April.

We will keep you updated if these materials become more available as time goes on, and we’re very sorry about the delay.

Wyze Plug Outdoor

130x104

Wyze Plug Outdoor is set to start shipping in early February. I’ll have more specific dates for your order(s) once shipping has begun.

Notes for Wyze Plug Outdoor

The wait’s almost over for Wyze Plug Outdoor! :electric_plug:

We’re finalizing the app update that adds support for Wyze Plug Outdoor and we’re thinking it’ll be ready near the end of January. We expect the rollout in or before early February and will start shipping then.

Wyze Handheld Vacuum

130x130

Our newest Wyze product sold out the same day it went live! These initial units are expected to start shipping in March. I’ll have more specific dates for your order(s) once shipping has begun.
Thanks for reading through another round of updates! You’ll hear back from me next week. See ya!

– Jimmy from Wyze

Wyze75x18

Inst24x24 Yt24x24 Fb24x24 Tw24x24 Website24x24

Contact Us
Support
Ask the Community
Unsubscribe

Wyze Labs, Inc.
3933 Lake Washington BLVD NE STE 350 Kirkland, WA 98033

©2020 Wyze Labs, Inc.

4 Likes

I have a few questions for @UserCustomerGwen and Wyze Jimmy about the Vacuum Promotion. Like all of the other early backers, I received an email from Jimmy 2 weeks ago with the promo code for the free V3. The email states that the code expires on 3/1/21. If I understand correctly, I can’t use that code to order a V3 until they are back in stock.

Will the V3 be available to be ordered BEFORE 3/1/2021? If not, will the code expiration date be extended?

I had planned on placing an order for additional V2 Sensors and was going to add the V3 camera to that order. But, now that the sensor hardware has been pushed out to late April (probably late May in reality), that plan is probably shot. Unless, Wyze extends the code deadline.

3 Likes

I’m in the same boat as you on both topics.

My V3 code never mentioned an expiration date (I swear I searched multiple times), so I am glad you mentioned this since I am sure all of them have the same expiration, including mine. I was concerned about this as well.

I also had planned to order more sensors. I have a coupon code for $30 (that I believe expires in March sometime) that I wanted to use toward more sensors, but I am getting concerned I won’t be able to do that. I definitely don’t need more cameras, and have already purchased most of the other devices already. Maybe I have to just hope something else I want launches by then? I’d really just like some more sensors though…

1 Like

The statement was in the second paragraph, just above the code:
“A few days ago, you chose the Wyze device that you wanted for free as a reward for your support. This email is to give you the coupon that we owe you! Use the code below to order your Wyze Cam v3 from wyze.com for free before 3/1/2021.”

And the paragraph below the code says:
“Note: If you selected Wyze Cam v3 - we’re not ready for more orders yet.”

I am hopeful Wyze addresses this concern or things will get out of hand quickly.

1 Like

Thanks, I see it in there now. lol Obviously I apparently did not thoroughly read every word in the email. It is getting a little concerning that the deadline is 1 month away and they’re still not for sale. They should’ve given us a longer grace period considering they weren’t available for ordering right away. Also, what happens if they open it up to orders again and get so many that they have to shut it down again before we use our code? Concerning that is, yes.

1 Like