Plans for Hubitat support?

Wyze will occasionaly make comments on items, but the best speculation would be looking at the top to see what it is classified as, these change from time to time. Currently it is ‘maybe-later’ this means it is not ruled out (‘probably-not’), but not yet being actively looked at (‘researching’)

1 Like

Another vote for habitat, looking for integration

Got my vote! It sure would be nice to get that support for Hubitat!

Voted, would love to see support for Hubitat!

2 Likes

You get my vote for that too!!!

1 Like

Add my vote too! You could have knocked me over with a leaf when I found out how closed the Wyze system is! I love the little cameras and my sensors but I need something that can play nice with other smart home devices.

2 Likes

Here is another vote to integrate Wyze with Hubitat. I have Wyze cameras, sensors and lights.

1 Like

Agree totally on a bridge. I had planned purchasing multiple outlets but no more walled garden. ALL future wyze purchases are on hold until the garden walls collapse.

1 Like

If wise is “maybe later” on this issue why can’t they tell us what the problem is Instead of saying things like well it’s in the works, well it’s on the back burner, well it’s this, well let’s that, well it’s the other thing.What about a straight non political answer on what the difficulty is in getting this accomplished? Most of us are adults and can handle it. Maybe I missed the real answer. If so, I apologize for venting my frustration.

1 Like

Any new update on this from Wyze? It’s been 7 months since the last update.

1 Like

Imo there is more call for SmartThings. This should come 1st. Although I don’t use either so I have no dog in this fight. Lol

Now that is funny, don’t have either says smartthings first. I have had smartthings went to hubitat elevation, will not go back. If smartthings is first , fine i just buy something else that works with it going further.

I was just going off votes from users. I don’t use either. But if more Wyze users
want SmartThings then I think it should be added 1st. Listening to the customer base is a good thing to do. If Hubitat takes over SmartThings I’d say the opposite.

+1 vote for Hubitat support. It’s awesome and worth the dev time.

1 Like

I vote for integration with both since I currently use Smartthings but will soon be switching to Hubitat. Quite frankly, I use Tasker on my phone to perform tasks in respond to specific Wyze notifications.

1 Like

I just saw the new Wyze commercial for the door lock. It is absolutely hilarious and incredibly well done. Congratulations Wyze. Job more than well done. However, lack of support for Hubitat forces me at this point to buy products from others that have seen the benefit of Hubitat integration for their customers. It is unfortunate but I will not buy any more Wyze products until integration has been done. Hopefully, Wyze will also see the benefit. For now, my 14 cameras will have to play all by themselves :disappointed_relieved:

I don’t think I have missed the reason why Wyze has steadfastly refused integration. If I have missed hit someone please point me in the right direction. If not then Wyze why will you not come forth with an answer for lack of integration?

So I started this thread a long time ago. I have to say that Wyze hasn’t refused integration, they have no commented in a long time. I too and crusted by the lack of response. I too have stopped buying products because of the lack of integration. Wyze is a small startup, they have limited resources and I get it. What I don’t get though is an updated status on the consideration of the integration we all seek. Even if the answer is NO, at least we all know. The waiting, the quiet is what’s most frustrating.

2 Likes

This is exactly my situation as well. I bought a Wyze Sense starter to kit to play with. It works great but the contact and motion sensors are sitting unused because they can’t talk to my Hubitat hub that conyrols all of my other home automation.

I have 8 bulbs or something, 3 packs of sensors and motion, etc and none of it is in service, because it lacks integration.
I too am done buying wyze products until they integrate.
i LOVE your products wyze, but I have a smart home with hundreds (yes thats right) of devices.
I would buy the lock in a heartbeat if it integrated. Id buy MANY more bulbs, more sensors, more everything if they had integration…
I really love everything about wyze, except this :frowning:

SmartThings integration is in research.
https://forums.wyze.com/t/smartthings-integration

1 Like