Person Detected when there is no person

As do many other users. Wyze has been asked thru the Wishlist many times over to modify both their AI Model to only detect Moving Objects or to limit notifications only to moving objects:

We have seen some progress though. The new Floodlight Pro has onboard AI that can do this to some extent. If an AI Object is stationary and a non AI Object triggers a motion event, the AI Object will not be tagged. But, if another AI Object is detected moving, the stationary AI Object will be tagged.

This is what I have done also. I have disabled the Vehicle Detection on a cam monitoring the part of my driveway where I park my car while another has it enabled with the area my car is blocked by the DZ. A 3rd cam has it enabled with no DZ monitoring the approach so that no parked cars are in the FOV. The rest of my two dozen perimiter cams have Vehicle Detection and Package Detection turned off since vehicles shouldn’t be driving in my yard anyway. No reason to give the AI Bot the opportunity to improperly tag an object.

I have installed IR Floodlights that truly light up the FOV at night. They really make a difference if you have an FOV with some depth and distance.

Every cam does need individually tuned. I have cams on a 360° perimiter with overlapping FOV. If I get a notification on one that doesn’t have direct access, I will wait just a bit to see if the adjacent cams start notifying before I take action and investigate. If they start to notify me in succession (each cam and AI tag type has a custom tone I hear when the notification comes in), I know immediately I have an issue, where on the perimiter it started, and which direction it is moving.