Overseas cameras come in as Chinese

Hi, I’m from Nicaragua, buy 2 cameras and both come in Chinese, try to connect them but you can’t connect and after 130 S. send the time out, I don’t understand why you don’t connect, how you can’t reach the servers… please help me

Where did you buy your cameras? What worries me is that you say they came in Chinese. What makes you say that? I wonder if you bought your camera from another manufacturer, like a Xiaomi Xiaofang. They look very similar, but they have different hardware and software.

If these cameras are labeled as “Wyze Cams”, it sounds like you have purchased counterfeit cameras that are not really Wyze Cams at all. You should return them to Amazon or wherever you bought them.

2 Likes
Dear attached an image of the label and the audio is entirely in Chinese

(Attachment Voz camara.m4a is missing)

Yes, we are telling you that you either have a counterfeit, or a camera from another company, like Xiaomi Xiaofang.

Adjunto el audio

Voz camara.mp3 (71 KB)

Yes, sounds like Chinese, all right. We are still telling you that you either have a counterfeit, or a camera from another company,

Sí, suena a chino. Todavía le estamos diciendo que tiene una falsificación o una cámara de otra compañía,