No Birds allowed in the Raccoon/Possum water bowl!

Keeps birds out :worried:

6 Likes

Need a Bird AI detection to sound the alarms :wink:

4 Likes

First you complain when the cat camps out on the bowl, then when he doesn’t the birds come and you complain about the birds being there and say they’re not allowed…but that’s what the kitty is trying to help you with. You’re confusing the poor kitty, do you want him kitty guarding the bowl or not? Poor little guy. :cat: :smiley_cat: He didn’t even get a mention.

#TeamCat

3 Likes

The “Kitty” is a freeloader, back again, and besides he stole the stripes from this Raccoon’s tail and put them on his own. :grin:

4 Likes

Yay! Team-Racat! (RAcoon-CAT)

Hey! Kitty is the only one who ISN’T a free-loader. You asked for someone to keep the birds away. There are never any birds while Kitty is there, he’s earning his keep. The rest of them are free-loaders!

2 Likes

So, if one were to personify this thread, Antonius would be the 'coon, carver the kitty, and the Topic the water bowl?

Which leaves the roles of birds, various possae and the odd crow cawing (off cam) unclaimed?

I watched a movie last night that was just about as confused as this analysis. Be careful, things like that influence you. :woozy_face:

If we’re assigning animal parts to people, then at times this one seems to fit you, my friend :rofl:
Sometimes I wonder what goes on in that head of yours to get on some your…colorful tangents. :slight_smile:

But if you don’t want to own that one, I am happy to have 2! I can be odd, and do my share of cawing!

1 Like

You are so weird, carver, I can’t begin to tell you… :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :tongue: :tonga:

#TeamCat!

1 Like

C’mon Antonius, isn’t carver weird, don’t be afraid you can say it, he’s tough as carbon fiber nails! :wink:

1 Like

Yes weird, he is a cat enabler. :scream_cat: :scream_cat: I don’t mind “Team Cat” as long as the play on their own field and stop watering and fertilizing mine especially out side the bedroom window. I wold rather smell Mel’s cologne :skunk: :skunk: :open_mouth:

2 Likes

He IS He IS a cat enabler! But does he care about your inflamed sinus, no, because he’s on a mission! :rofl:

:exclamation: Carbon fiber is five-times stronger than steel and twice as stiff.

And here’s the kicker.

I am acutally kinder than carver. By God, I’m probably the kindest thing on this BOARD!

:grin:

(The movie was The Meyerowitz Stories. )

<end>

2 Likes

No carver was harmed during the expression of these replies.

Checked and verified.  :ballot_box_with_check:

2 Likes

Now do me…

Sorry but this had me legit loling

2 Likes

Lol Peep Isa hoot.I am just speechless… Though that doesn’t sound like me. Maybe I came down with something.

1 Like

Sometimes ‘trauma’ is best borne across the strong shoulders of community? :sweat_smile:

@carverofchoice.   A cool cat under fire.   Respect. :beers:

1 Like

Hey folks I won’t do that again. It was spontaneous and in the spirit of hard play but it wasn’t fair. That’s all. :slight_smile:

Not fair? But you sided with me!

1 Like

Ah, ‘team building’ we were, yes, brilliant!

Antonius is formidable, it might just take a team to beat him…

Talking about not fair, this is all from last night. Freeloaders convention. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

4 Likes

Better take the matter in hand. This may be next. :wink:

(I would love to know what the banner sez…)