No Birds allowed in the Raccoon/Possum water bowl!

I’m going to buy more marshmallows and see if I can rally the troops with Petronella and her kids as a reserve force. As a last resort I will go down the street and see if I can borrow “Oliver”.

The troops:

OLIVER:

1 Like

Talk about team building… :slight_smile:

Yes! Cat army is growing in numbers and strength! Soon, we will control the water everyone needs. Water is power. The others can give tribute to cat army for temporary use of the magic bowl that constantly refills itself.

1 Like

I have to wait a while before I put the marshmallows outside. Sensor is in the backyard in the shade. :sun_with_face: :sunglasses: :sunny:

1 Like

They need a good march. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Whew. What’s the overnight low?

68 degrees tomorrow morning at 6 AM, only a High of 94 on Saturday, Sunday has a high of 78 degrees which the critters and I will like.

S’mores :wink:

1 Like

No proof of Cat intrusion last night, power was off about 4 times and 3 times already this morning since 7:00AM. Keep pushing the electric Cars :red_car: :red_car: California :rofl: Red circle is my area.

1 Like

My DIL is Japanese. I will ask. It could be Chinese or Korean.

1 Like

Thanks, Tom. :slight_smile:

It’s Japanese and says “Big Cat Parade” . Neko is the Japanese word for cat, Grenouille is the Frog (French) word for Frog, Kikker is the Dutch word for Frog.

2 Likes

image Formidable!

Is this how you spend your evenings? :rofl: It says “Frog is in Love” (Dutch)

Frog in Love

1 Like

Close, sans violin and shorts… :slight_smile:

Hey, do you have a whole-house (inline) generator backup for power failures? Do you know anyone who does? I’m curious as to how rare that might be.

I don’t have a generator, first time this has happened in a long time. My brother who lives in rural N.Y. State has a Generac Generator and loves it since they have to use it in both winter and summer.
They have generators for all needs:

https://www.generac.com/

Ah, good to hear. Does your brother have this type:

https://www.generac.com/for-homeowners/home-backup-power

Or portable?

I believe he has a portable with a transfer switch wired into the house. He said it will keep everything running but the Microwave Oven will drag it down a lot so you need to be careful and get the correct size.

1 Like

I need a bigger bowl :upside_down_face:

4 Likes

I wonder if you had one of those plastic kiddie pools out there
:thinking:oO( Would all of the creatures of the night come together in harmony at the oasis? )

1 Like