New V3 replacement camera, "Unable to locate network name" during setup

I have 3 , V3 camera in my store. One failed last week and I received a replacement very quickly after contacting support.
I went to install it today and during setup, after scanning the UR code, within seconds it tells me “Unable to locate network name” even though it was right there in the set up screen, it found it, I entered my password as well.
Tried everything I could think of multiple times, from resetting the Wi-Fi, shutting down and re-launching the app and more, but and after 45 minutes, finally gave up.
The other two camera in the store are working perfectly.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Make sure your phone is on a 2.4ghz network when setting up, make sure you don’t have any spaces in or at the end of your network name. Try setting up with a diffrent phone.

Try using a different phone for set up

I just ran into this issue yesterday

I got some wyze cameras for my moms house and she got a new router . When I tried setting up her cameras on her iPhone 13 mini and also on a Motorola G plus it would say “can’t connect to network”

What happened was the great technicians at Xfinity made only one channel , both the 2.4 and 5 Ghz all in one . And so when I go to connect the cameras go the network , the v3 can’t tell which is the 2.4 or 5 and ends up failing to connect