Need support help!

Can somebody from support please help me as I am not getting a response from emails.
I had early access for the additional outdoor cameras. I had changed my address in my account, but two days later you have sent them to the old address.

You’ll likely need to reach out to Wyze via their support channels. (chat or phone). I don’t believe Wyze employees monitor the user community.

1 Like

Hi I have but no response so far.

Try contacting Wyze Customer Support 1 (844) 999-3226 or (206) 339-9646 Available Monday - Friday 5 am - 6 pm PT and Saturday 8 am - 4 pm PT.
@UserCustomerGwen might be able to check on your tickets for you but as @towelkingdom said, this is a user forum.

3 Likes

Done that still waiting. No reply

When you called, how long were you on hold?

Hi sent support an email. No response. Sent second email no response. Didn’t call as in the uk.

That might be an issue if you’re trying to get something shipped. How did you get the cameras shipped in the first place? Wyze doesn’t usually hip outside of the U.S.

Hi I use MyUS to ship to the uk. As all of their products work here.
However that is the problem MyUS have gone rogue!!! Deleted my shipment and will not respond. I called Wyze they are looking into it for me hopefully.

Glad you were able to get in contact with them. Import services can be hard to deal with.