My third camera isn't showing notifications

I have three cameras setup, but only two are showing notifications of any activity. I have my third camera in the front room on the window sill, but it isn’t marking down any notifications. I’ve tried clicking on motion tagging and motion tracking and also have the sound on and still no notifications show up. The other two cameras record everything, but the third one in the front room doesn’t. The other thing too, is that all three, sometimes take a long time to authenticate and the water tank keeps loading several times before it shows the Live Stream, which then sometimes shows a staggering video. We have the wifi and modem/router in the front room where the third camera is, so I don’t think it’s an issue with the camera not getting the wifi signal. Any help will be appreciated. Thank you! -Ella

For the camera that’s not getting notifications, you mention motion tagging and tracking, but have you clicked the gear icon then the Alert Settings to make sure Motion Detection is turned on. This is different than motion tagging and tracking.

For connection issues, click the Support link at the top of this page and refer to the troubleshooting section. You may need to file a support ticket with Wyze.

Hi RickO,

It took awhile, but that seems to have done the trick! Thank you for your help and suggestion!

-Ella