Motion Sensor setup

Hey guys, I just moved to a new house and I am currently getting my stuff set up again! My stuff has probably been shut down for about two months now, but prior to now everything was working great. I’m running two cameras, two sensors, and one motion sensor. I’ve got everything paired up and working except the motion sensor. When I try to pair it with the bridge it will not light up at all. I am running in beta, so I’m not sure if this is a bug, or if perhaps maybe I have a dead battery. Any thoughts?

I bought sense kit when they were first released, I can’t remember exactly how long ago that was but that’s how long I’ve had them.

I would change the battery first. The motions and the contacts are never “off”, so they were still “on” for the last two months while in storage.

Edit/ may also want to check the battery level of your contacts also, if your motion is no or low battery then they may be as well. Change them all at the same time maybe?

2 Likes

I agree with @Omgitstony. I would add to use s good known battery like a Duracell or energizer.

1 Like

Thanks! I will order some today! Might pick up some batteries for the door sensors too. Haha. Just in case.

So I have changed the battery to an Energizer, and I am still having the same issue. I’ve been through all the troubleshooting steps and have contacted support. I have not heard from anyone and it’s been a few weeks. Any other thoughts?