Lost 12 sec videos & person detection

Lost 12 sec videos & person detection when setting up existing cameras after router died, set up new wifi with my same Wyze account that had been giving me video clips. Had 10 cameras for several years, bought these with Wyze promising to get 12 sec video clips with motion detection. What happened?

Did you delete the cameras and then add them on the new WiFi - as opposed to just adding them onto the new WiFi?

Have you logged into Wyze.com and looked at My Subscriptions to see if your cameras are still assigned to Cam Plus Lite?

Found it, thanks for your help!!!

Thanks, I found it. Appreciate your help!!

| StevenA
June 16 |

• | - |

Have you logged into Wyze.com and looked at My Subscriptions to see if your cameras are still assigned to Cam Plus Lite?

1 Like

So check My Account>My Subscriptions right? Then where?
Access my Wyze web app? Opens new window and Cam Plus and Unlimited only.
Saw it on the app that I had lite however. Do they delete this from people’s accounts for any reason or automated glitch?

When I click Access My Wyze Web App, I see my Cam Plus Lite subscription and all of my cameras are assigned.

I found it on the app and now have all cameras assigned to the cam plus lite, so all are recording now. Thanks!

| StevenA
June 17 |

• | - |

When I click Access My Wyze Web App, I see my Cam Plus Lite subscription and all of my cameras are assigned.

1 Like

Found it somewhere on the app, don’t remember where, but it was hard to find. Think I did a search for it on the app that told me where to find it.
Think they want to get all of us off it so they don’t have pay for server space.

| D-T
June 17 |

• | - |

So check My Account>My Subscriptions right? Then where?
Access my Wyze web app? Opens new window and Cam Plus and Unlimited only.
Saw it on the app that I had lite however. Do they delete this from people’s accounts for any reason or automated glitch?