Live Your Life in Color with Wyze Bulb Color - 2/16/21

Meet Wyze Bulb Color - a better, brighter (1100 lumen) smart light bulb with 16 million colors and tunable white. Preorder a 4-pack for $34.99 while supplies last. The Wyze community is famous for its creativity. How will you use it to live your life in color? Comment below! :point_down:

15 Likes

I’d like to order some, but it looks like the website is down!

The website is down? I haven’t seen other reports of it. What happens when you try to use the site?

1 Like

Ok nevermind, I was able to get a set ordered! From my chromebook and not my phone

1 Like

Thanks for letting me know! What happened when you tried to use your phone?

2 Likes

When I tried adding to my cart, it looked like it was successful, but when I tried to access the cart or login, it said the site was undergoing maintenance, and to click a link to reach out to support.

1 Like

Thanks! I told the team. I appreciate the report and I’ll keep an eye out for similar ones! We suspect that you tried right when we were clearing a cache. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Yet another bright idea from Wyze!
I know that joke is getting old, but it’s true!

4 Likes

Of course, thank you for the quick response! It’s always exciting on the Launch day for a new product! I admit, I have been refreshing the store page all morning and have been looking forward to this one!

2 Likes

That’s okay! We also have a habit of making the same puns at each other pretty often. :stuck_out_tongue:

Glad you like the product! :smiley:

2 Likes

Sweet! Ordered!!!

1 Like

Good add but I’m waiting for Wyze to sell this for retrofit recessed lights in 6" etc. That way I only have to use one app eco system. I would replace all the Phillips Hue. :wink:

Please let me know if that will happen?

Thanks,
Y

2 Likes

We don’t have plans for that yet but I told the team about your request! Have you voted for recessed lighting in the Wishlist? :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Sweet! Now we just need a smart-switch/dimmer…preferably one that doesn’t require a special neutral wire!

I’ve been having to jury-rig my own solutions using Wyze Bulbs & Contact sensors as smart light switches. :rofl:

4 Likes

Great! Been waiting for this forever!

2 Likes

We’re actually developing a smart switch! :grin:

9 Likes

Yeah, I remember hearing that in the AMA webinar…I’m really excited. Hoping that it doesn’t require a Neutral wire (some exist that don’t require neutral wires, but most are lazy and require them so that they only work in newer houses), but if they do the lazy thing to require neutral wires, I’ll still get a bunch and make it work anyway (maybe rewire things, or run some kind of a conversion)…I want to put smart switches on ALL my lights when you finally launch that. Makes sense to launch these first though, you’ll get a lot more overall sales by selling the bulbs before the switches (otherwise some people would just get switches without getting any bulbs…this way more of them will get both), so I expected it to go this way first and knew it would be a good sign that switches are closer! I needed some of these color bulbs too anyway, so it’s all good. :smiley:

3 Likes

I looooove my color bulbs! I was using Google Assistant to switch their colors when showing off to someone last night! :grin:

7 Likes

Thanks, I didn’t know there was a post for voting. I’ll have to search.