Landscape View For Tablets

Meta commentary.

Also, ditto.

1 Like

An honest answer at least… haven’t seen to many of those on this subject, I hope you don’t disappear into the sunset when you hand the keys to the dungeon back to @UserCustomerGwen

Perhaps the two of you can work together to get us the answer as to when a Wyze Dungeon Master might bestow some information to us little minions… or confirm for us that this is indeed an echo chamber.

SJ
Inmate of the Echo Chamber Dungeon

1 Like

Does me no good to lie to you lol.

I am not going anywhere, I will just go back to being a mod here. I will do my best to make sure your voices continue to be heard.

1 Like

@WyzeJasonJ, could you so give us some bone to chew on?
An overall plan?
I would prefer (I say for myself but suspect others would like it) to have an honest plan of how you expect to answer this long awaiting request.
If you answer is “There is no plan to do it in current v2 of the application but we are working on a v3 that should cover it, but v3 won’t be release before 202x at best” would be sufficient as an honest answer. (That template if my current “best guess” of what it seems to be) Or whatever plan
Something less vague that current state and more useful than the last update from @UserCustomerGwen that is fairly outdated at this point.

I know you may not know the answer, but you have access to the people that have it, so if you can please ask and give us something to feed on…

please and thank you

N

1 Like

This is the latest response I’ve seen from a Wyze employee, quite a good Joe in my estimation:

Thanks

that pretty much confirm my idea that we would expect not to see anything in the current v2 as it was never design properly for that in the first place. And can only hope they have a v3 in development in parallel that has been design properly from the beginning, so implementing everything to support portrait/landscape/dark theme would be “easier”.

With the side question being when we can expect v3 to come … or if that v3 is only a dream.

1 Like

I would if I could, everything I do know is already out there, @peepeep summed it up pretty well.

1 Like

In essence, Wyze will not implement landscape mode for its app in the forseeable future.
But, you’ll still get a bubble gum holder, smart sweater for your dog and/or vacuum, and a toothbrush that checks your stool sample coming soon in the store. /sarc

If landscape is ur hang up, time to jump ship because its nothing not happening.

3 Likes

Welp that’s a pretty interesting perspective

1 Like

So i understand v2 arch cannot accommodate our request, and apparently no v3 in the making?
We are here in this Echo Chamber for a loooong time…

Testing the echo here, to see how bad the echo it is…
shout
LAAAAANNNNDDDDDSSSCCCAAAAPPPPEEEE !!

2 Likes

epacsdnal

2 Likes

ǝdɐɔspuɐl

3 Likes

4 Likes

@nixhome2020
I like your creative ways of making sure I do not forget lol. I do watch this thread and as soon as I have new so will you.

3 Likes

I’m in the pre-order queue for the bubble gum holder.

1 Like

Wait…How did you do that, it is still in early alpha testing.

1 Like

Early bug reports revolve mostly around the issues of bedposts and flavor.

1 Like

Does the bubble gum holder dispense gum in landscape position? Lol

1 Like

Not in app version 2.xx

2 Likes

When you turn it sideways all the Pez fall out.

2 Likes