Just for fun, let's count the ways that people misspell "Wyze"

How many different ways have you seen Wyze misspelled here. Not pointing fingers, but geeeee.

4 Likes

I think I have lost count.

7 Likes

Usually Waze and Wyse

3 Likes

I wonder how many are due to a phone Auto SpellMangle - as opposed to people actually typing it wrong?

3 Likes

That’s an excellent analysis, but it means they aren’t reading or can’t read (for a number of reasons) before they hit “enter”.

I saw Wisze. I thought I was on a different forum. lol

My ADHD Hyperfixation said I was bored so here are real examples you can see yourself:

Double all the above to take capitalization errors into account.

The above is not an exhaustive list, but it’s a good start.

Edit: Heh, this post now shows up in the above links as one of the examples of all of those…but I was initially linking to the OTHER posts that show up. :slight_smile:

10 Likes

HHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahaaaaaaa Oh wow, that hurt.

And you win.

4 Likes

But, but, you left out my new favorite, currently right at the top of the forum.

5 Likes

Don’t forget Wuz and Wine

4 Likes

Also, it frightens me to think of just how the carver managed to compile his list. Either a ridiculous memory, a custom search script with a randomized anagram generator, or a huge investment of time in trial and error. Each of the 3 options is equally scary…

4 Likes

(the other 3 suggestions have been added to the list now)

3 Likes

I just need to point out this comment to @cyberdog_17 … see that buddy? I win again! :star_struck: Not just on Discord, but here too! :stuck_out_tongue: (nothin but love…and a little rubbing it in…but just in the watercooler/lounge…)

4 Likes

proxy-image(30)

3 Likes

Oh you silly little unaware goose…. I’m taking the forums nice and slowly to one day… one day overtake all your accomplishments in record time :eyes:

3 Likes

Ring

:roll_eyes:

1 Like

:thinking:

Are those 2 statements compatible?

2 Likes

Don’t ask Google

Yz

4 Likes

You’re right, just found some examples of this.

Updated the list. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I like Whyze, as in why’s the software have bugs…LOL

3 Likes