Just for fun, let's count the ways that people misspell "Wyze"

proxy-image(32)

2 Likes

I need something to keep me from saying “waze”… that would be great for my sensitive tech ego.

Oh… they are! But now I’m even more reassured since you even had to ask that question!!

2 Likes

When @UserCustomerGwen randomly stops by the forum again to check how it’s going, spends their time in the watercooler and likes 4 of your posts where all 4 are just for fun, frivolous, and in the same watercooler hangout thread:

:star_struck:

5 Likes

They like mine too :nail_care:

2 Likes

One guy made an entire Utube video, mispronouncing the word, “Wyze” !

I could not finish watching.
My ears started to bleed ! ;. :face_with_monocle::woozy_face::face_with_head_bandage:

I tried to find it, but only found videos on how to pronounce it correctly :sob:

Let me check for it,
I think his handle was amato ???

It was about either Pan Cam or Keak sensor,
That’s if, I remember correctly.

1 Like

Here you go !
Poor Guy !

He’s trying.

2 Likes

Ah, yes, I see what you mean by the whole video now…I was thinking someone made a whole youtube video collecting segments from other videos of how everyone else in other videos had mispronounced Wyze. :slight_smile: I was expecting to see short clips of people saying:

• Wiz
  • Wise
  • Weeze
  • Wys

and so on…I was curious how many ways other people mispronounce it. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Wee-za, as in a small pizza.

3 Likes

Long, long ago, I use to repair Wyse computer terminals. I still struggle to this day to keep the two separate.

3 Likes

Me too. But the devices look enough different to be able to recognize when you are working on each type.

1 Like

“WYZY” added to the list today.

I’m surprised I hadn’t seen that one before now :thinking:

2 Likes

Whyze Wyze release buggy software & firmware?