Is there an outage today? _________ 8-17-2024

Wow. Wordstar 2000 was popular in the early 80s. I was using some version of Wordstar after 1987. WordPerfect was a major competitor. Lotus 123 and Multiplan were popular back then for spreadsheets. I remember firing up a copy of Widows 2.o from the storeroom. Went back to MSDOS. Fun times.

Not much these days. I mainly use it to test Motorola products and thought, what the heck, lets play with the Wyze app too. :smiley:

That’s unfortunate. I was hoping for a suggestion of something cool to play with that I haven’t tried yet. :upside_down_face:

I can think of lots of things, but the mods will censor my post. :rofl:

Ugh! Those :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: busybody Moderators! :roll_eyes:

Don’t get yourself into any trouble on my account, sir! :saluting_face:

Just thought I would put the update here that about an hour or two after posting on the forum just like everybody else’s probably did restarted my phone and lo and behold everything was there and working perfectly once again I guess I just got too comfortable with everything working without any issues and it just had to be gigantic issue. I guess I deserved it with as much good reviews as I’ve been giving wyze and all their devices since they’ve gotten into these different versions of their products but all in all still a great service still a great product for a even better price.