Is there a company that will monitor Wyze cameras at night?

Right now, Wyze Cam Unlimited Pro will only work with Noonllight monitoring, and while they will call police for you in some circumstances when the system is “Armed”, it doesn’t work exactly the way the want and you may be subject to false alarm fees in some cases. I wouldn’t recommend this if you know some cases are just an accidental passerby. However, there are ways to work around this with things like setting detection zones, etc. But I believe Noonlight primarily relies on contacting you and letting you tell them if it’s a legit alarm or not. I haven’t really tested the version where they see the camera events (I primarily use the sensor security system).

Having said that, the good news is that Wyze is currently in the process of developing RTSP for several cameras! The first batch is anticipated to go through Beta testing as early as next month sometime, and they’ve confirmed they will be adding RTSP to more and more camera models over time. Once they have RTSP enabled on their cameras, there are actually lots of monitoring companies that are “camera agnostic” as you call it.

I’ve heard of companies like 3dEYE or Blue Eye that will do something like this.
Possibly ask “Pioneer Security” or “AvantGuard + Eyeforce” too.
From everything you said, I think you’d be most interested in using “Blue Eye” but you’ll have to wait until Wyze enables RTSP on their cameras. They’re in the middle of development at the moment, and we were told testing should begin in October on the first batch of camera models and the first launched cameras ready by the end of the year. I’m not sure which camera models you are using, but the first batch should include the following:

We had an AMA recently indicate that more cameras will get RTSP after that.