iOS 2.5.45 and Android 2.5.28 Released!

twm53,

I think the shares are managed more at a global level from the home screen at bottom right.

Apologies, I had initially typed “top right” while my other hand was wrapped around a Jersey Mike’s… Lol

Have you tried force closing the app and restarting it? Right after the update my shared camera did not show up, but hours later it did. I don’t know if it was because I restarted the app or the app server issues that morning but it seems okay now.

1 Like

Where? Image of home screen menu options:

Where is the share on the device screen?

Previous shares are listed within the Account area. They’re also listed under the individual camera sharing section.

I don’t share any of my own, but I do have my parents’ cams shared to me. I’m logged in as them currently and I see all of their shares present as they normally appear:

Forgive my ignorance, but are your screenshots from an iPhone or Android?

I can set schedules for my bulbs now WWWWOOOOHHHOOOOOO!!! LOVE YALL!

My schedules have lost their names–they are now referenced by time. I would like to see the old names along with times as we had before.

Also if possible please list them in time order.

Thanks.

1 Like

Welcome to the club… :wink:

1 Like

It’s an iPhone, but I can’t see that as any significance other than maybe slight differences in the GUI. My shared device should still display!

Wasn’t impugning one platform vs the other… lol I just know there have been specific issues with each. It’s entirely possible the iPhone app is having this problem and Android isn’t at present. Android, meanwhile, apparently has a hardware decoder kerfuffle in progress.

I’m rarely in the presence of the iOS Wyze app, so just clarifying… :upside_down_face:

@rbruceporter got update yesterday. I don’t normally keep app running. I close it most of the time. Only open it every so often to chk events, so app has restarted several times. I’ll reboot phone next. But it does seem strange @UserCustomerGwen - any suggestions?

Gotcha

Allow me to answer for Ms Gwendolyn I’m sure she’s swamped:

“Thank you for your concerns. I will forward your thoughts to the Borg… ehh I mean the team. Thank you and good luck.”

It would be awesome if we can schedule the device triggers too :smiley:

I could go for a little 7-of-9 time… LOL

@secondary_2g, could you please remind me of your support ticket number? I’m sorry, I can’t find it based on MAC.

@jstryker5646, the Borg Queen appreciates you stepping in.

I’ve been filtering all of this information over to the team. Hardware decoder was removed as we changed our library. If you are having difficulty after this update, please contact our support team so that we can help troubleshoot and collect information for the devs.

Support Request Form

1 Like

A little further delving here (and I ain’t no full-time programmer, just a network monkey)…

The message in red stating that “This action will only run once at start time.” is telling. It only appears on former shortcuts converted to compound scheduled tasks. End times cannot be configured for these. However, end times can be added to converted singular scheduled tasks.

This suggests that all tasks are not equal and aren’t deactivated in a uniform manner within the app framework. Guessing that it wasn’t possible to allow multi-step scheduled tasks due to potential current lack of ending uniformity.

Assuming that some variation of this is true doesn’t explain away or excuse the lack of labeling & sequencing capability, however… :stuck_out_tongue:

WyzeG,

Ticket #314838 is what I submitted the night of 8/26… TIA!

1 Like

Hey, @secondary_2g! Looks like you sent this in as a beta log. Beta logs are sent to the dev team and only generate a ticket number so I can find them in situations like these. Could you please fill out this form to get in touch with customer support instead?

Support Request Form

Roger that… i just used the “report an issue” section within the app. Never actually had a bad piece of hardware with which to contend until now.

1 Like