IMPORTANT FIRMWARE UPDATE: Wyze Robot Vacuum 1.6.97 and Wyze Plug 1.2.0.76 Released - 1/18/21

Great update, this introduced some really important features for this vacuum. Thanks for the quick work!

1 Like

yep thatā€™s what mine is doing also. it has been over a day like this now.

Anyone know of what hardware/design changes there are with the newer plug?

Vacuum was working fine all day aside form room editing. Now all of a sudden itā€™s disconnected flashing white lights. I tried to reset and add the device about 5 times now and it keeps failing. It looks like many users are experiencing this.

Wyze I think your updates broke the vacuum can you please advise?

7 Likes

My vacuum is disconnected from the internet. A reboot did not fix this issue. Multiple people on reddit are having this problem as well: https://www.reddit.com/r/wyzecam/comments/l1kzar/the_robot_is_disconnected_from_the_internet/

2 Likes

My vacuum is blinking white lights as well. It shows disconnected on the wyze app. It is connected to my router and is pingable with some dropped packets.

1 Like

Same - updated to 1.6.97 yesterday and it worked fine, worked this morning and now itā€™s just flashing white and canā€™t get it to connect (it charges right new to my router). My camera clear out in the yard is connected just fine.

Iā€™m having the same problem.

It seems this is becoming a widespread issue.

Same issue as well

Same problem here

This is being looked into

Service Status

4 Likes

I updated firmware a few days ago and edited the map. Our vac has run flawlessly. I read it clean one room today When I got home I had it come out from underneath the cabinet where it charges, (no problems with internet connection at all having it there), so that I could empty the dustbin. I had it return to the charger and it disconnected from the internet. First time in a month that has happened. I cannot get it to reconnect. I donā€™t want to set it up as a new device because I donā€™t want to lose the maps. Any suggestions?

Yes. I am. Just flashes white and shows offline in the app. App is up to date.

3 Likes

Mine just connected. Solid white light now.

2 Likes

Mine just came back online too. :+1:

1 Like

doooh - I updated the vac firmware 8 hours ago, then reset the vac wifi, and I deleted my vac from the app. Also updated the phone app. Did I just bone myself?

23 MINUTES LATER - after I deleted the original vac from phone app, then I was able to add a new vac, and I was able to make the network connection that would not go finish before. Ahhhā€¦

I do get the feeling Wyze staff are watching this thread.

Hmm, originally I updated to .97 and everything looked great. Had it vacuum a couple of rooms. This morning woke up, opened the app, and it says the vacuum doesnā€™t have a map. Anyone else not seeing their map today? Wondering if I should have it remap, or wait a day to see if it comes back.