IFTTT motion trigger - detection zone and alert schedule

I’ve created an IFTTT applet that blinks a couple of Phillips Hue lights whenever one of my Wyze cams detects motion at the front doorstep. It works great, but am wondering if the cam’s detection zone and/or alert schedule settings (in the Wyze app) are adhered to by the applet or just ignored (i.e. Full screen & All day).

FWIW … earlier today I conducted a few tests and as I expected, the “Motion is detected” trigger (ref. screenshot from ifttt.com) does take your camera’s Detection Zone (full or partial) and Alert Schedule settings into consideration when determining whether or not to fire. Motion Detection must also be toggled on, of course. I’m new to the IFTTT game and wasn’t completely sure how this worked until today.

I know this is an older thread but, are you able to turn on and off the detection zone using IFTTT? I’d like to only turn it on when I’m not home as when testing with the pan cam, it will auto turn to the zone I created when I turn it on but stay where I want it to when it’s off. So I figured if I can press a button or even auto turn it off and on when I’m home/away would be amazing as if only want the zone on when I’m not home anyways.