If you cancel cam plus, It cancels immediately and not at the next billing cycle

Hello,

I noticed that if you cancel cam plus, It cancels immediately and not at the next billing cycle.

I canceled a free trial on the day it expired and saw that I got charged for the next month. Not a big deal I thought, I paid so I should get a month of service. Turns out you don’t (in my case). it canceled right as I hit cancel. It was only $2 so I’m not too concerned. But Wyze should make it that if you cancel the service, it ends at the end of the billing cycle. This is how other subscriptions work.

Perhaps, this is the case, and the free trial messed things up.

1 Like

You can likely contact Wyze and they may refund you.

You are right it does cancel immediately and if there are any charges like you experienced, they will be for the prorated amount. On the flip side of that same coin :coin: however, if you cancel early you also get the prorated refund back on your card for any unused license period.

Contacted support and said that it looked like they were a glitch in why I was not refunded. They took care of it.

2 Likes

That’s good. :+1: I wasn’t aware they were rolling free CP trials direct to monthly billing if they weren’t canceled. Seems a bit Amazonian if you ask me.

When I did the free trials that came w\ the cams and they expired I went to basic non-sub.