How many votes are needed to get a wish approved?

So… They’ve put the pan cam V3 power cable up for a vote. As far as I can tell every body in that thread voted, 42 votes doesn’t sound like alot, but that was everyone in that thread. How many does it take?
If your reading this, find the thread and vote.
Any words of knowledge from a wizard or mod on how many votes it takes would be appreciated.

There isn’t a tally of votes that is needed to make a feature go into researching or up a level. The tally of votes and amount of comments is just a show of support and a cache of ideas and use cases that make the wish topic better for the Devs and engineers that review the wishes.

There was a recent reorg of the #wishlist to make things easier to get eyes on the wishes. Like you said, find a thread (hopefully more) and show your support by voting and leaving a comment!

3 Likes

Thank you for clearing this up, now… Get those devs to making it happen! :joy::joy::rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

As resources free or priorities change the wishlists could be revisited. In addition to voting and commenting, you can set your notification level of each thread to “watching” to be notified of any changes to the thread, weither that would be more comments, or edits and updates to the wish status.

Glad to help!

1 Like

Where’s the thread? I will vote!

1 Like

I tried to paste it In a reply to you hopefully you get it.

1 Like

Received and voted!

:+1: