How can one reach Wyze (REAL) tech support?

No matter what I try, the event videos are multitudes of split videos between 12-40 seconds, even when I test it by aiming the camera at a computer monitor, playing a motion picture film.

Why does one need to subscribe to Cam Plus, assigning it to a WCP-V1, and yet the events are fragmented instead of a single stream of event video?

I’ve tried every remedy in the book a dozen times over, including sending several logs, but nobody responds - Chat support is useless - occasionally I might get a 45-second long event, and that’s it.

1 Like

I am sorry you are experiencing issues you can reach support via phone also.

Wyze Support

(206) 339-9646 - USA
(581) 500-1166 - Canada

Mon - Fri 6am - 6pm PT
Sat - Sun 8am - 4pm PT

@eliesk, this continues (2 months) to be an issue on my CP WCPv1 as well. I have made a final attempt to get this resolved with a Wyze Team Member in the DM, however this is my last attempt before taking this to the next level or demanding total cam replacement.

1 Like

@SlabSlayer , thank you for sharing your experience with me. I’m sure there are many other users experiencing the same issue, most of which probably just gave up after a few attempts.

Please let me know how you make out. Since Wyze does not have an 800 number, my calling Wyze would be a long distance from Canada,

@WyzeJasonJ , thank you for your response.

Sadly Wyze does not have an 800 number, my calling Wyze with the phone number provided would be a long distance from Canada,

I believe 844 is toll free, although I am not sure if this will get you what you need since CS is outsourced.

From the bottom of:

1 Like

Thank you, @SlabSlayer!
Perhaps @WyzeJasonJ can confirm that this number is toll-free.

(844) is a toll-free number for North America:

844 area code: How a toll-free number can help your business.

1 Like

Thank you, @Seapup !

Would you know if this number would lead me to Tech Support?

1 Like

No problem! :+1:

It’s also 844 WYZECAM

3 Likes

Welcome to the Wyze User Community Forum @trubrown98! :raising_hand_man:

Please share which subscription(s) you signed up for, how they were purchased, and on how many cams.

The $19.99 subscription sounds like a single annual Cam Plus subscription on a single cam. With the first 30 days free under the trial, you would then be billed for the next year at $19.99 per cam. All Wyze Trials automatically convert to pre-paid subscriptions at the conclusion of the trial unless they are canceled prior to that.

If you have more than one subscription, this would then be multiplied, plus tax. It seems like the $42.49 is for two cams on Cam Plus annually with tax.

You can verify the number of subscriptions you have, for how many cams, by looking at your subscriptions in the Services tab. If you purchased your subscriptions from the Wyze Web Site, you can also log into services.wyze.com and see your subscriptions there. By clicking My Services and Billing History, you can also download and print a receipt that details the items of every billing charge.

If you purchased the subscriptions thru the In App Store, your subscriptions were purchased from the Google Play Store and will need to be viewed and managed thru that App.

1 Like

Thank you I was under the impression I would pay it at the end of the year I thought that’s how it worked but I understand now I appreciate the explanation

1 Like

I haven’t had any issues with contacting Customer Support. But, it does need to be within their published business hours which are Pacific Time. I’m sure they have peak load times, but I don’t know when that is.

The phone numbers are (206) 339-9646 or 1 (581) 500-1166 (Canada). I have not had to call in a very long time as I have been successful in Chat (browser only, never in the app) being connected to a Wyze Wizard during their business hours or being referred to their email submission form after hours. I have received replies to email submissions on the next business day and the agent who replied successfully resolved my issue.

If this is a warranty return issue, they have a separate Warranty Return Portal to submit for that.

All that being said, it may be possible, since you mentioned your state AG, that Customer Support isn’t responding because they do not handle any legal inquiries.