Off topic, but can you point me to a decent tutorial on integrating Wyze with Home Assistant? I recently started dabbling into running HomeBridge on my Synology NAS, but I’m about to upgrade the NAS to one that can run Docker and will be trying out Home Assistant.
Related topics
| Topic | Replies | Views | Activity | |
|---|---|---|---|---|
| Home Assistant Integration | 997 | 92871 | September 7, 2026 | |
| Why is there still no integration with Home Assistant? | 36 | 34182 | January 27, 2025 | |
| My reasons, no Home Assistant | 29 | 8843 | July 12, 2024 | |
| Wyze- Home Assistant Feature request has over 850 upvotes. Are you a home assistant fan? Are you interested? I could help you set it up! | 38 | 9449 | September 10, 2022 | |
| Firmware Update to Allow Viewing Bricked Sensors (Like Home Assistant) | 75 | 5695 | June 16, 2021 |