Has anyone found a solution to the Google Home App Showing Wyze Cameras?

Haha, no worries buddy! I do it ALL the time too. Here’s me explaining one of my latest similar blunders:

Don’t worry about it. :slight_smile: It probably won’t be the last time either of make such oversights. I’d much rather have you respond and have overlooked something, than not interact all. It’s still appreciated. No worries on my end. You were looking out for someone, and I don’t mind being corrected when I make a mistake or am wrong, I just prefer it to be done in a kind and respectful manner from complete strangers who have never interacted with me before (the user I was responding to, did also update their comment to be much kinder, which I very much appreciated). :slight_smile: But my brothers or friends are totally welcome to clown me over my mistakes. :joy: I’m fairly secure with myself nowadays, so I rather enjoy it because I already know we like each other and it’s not meant as serious harm.

Sometimes it feels like @cyberdog_17 and I pretty much only interact with each other by clowning on each other in public. :rofl: