Google Home - No cameras are working

None of my cameras are showing in Google Home now?

Is anyone else having this issue?

3 Likes

If you’re on Android you can update your Google Home to the preview version and it should work for you. See this thread for more details:

But if you’re an iOS user like me, then no it is not working yet…

2 Likes

I have the preview for iOS but it is not working in my preview one.

2 Likes

My cams load S L O W L Y in the Favorites UI on Android Preview. And I get sound for EVERY cam all together. I can’t find any Mute toggle for the cams.

If I quit the app, sound continues until I force stop the app.

Sound for every cam? Wow that’s definitely an unintended feature for sure…

I wonder if we can reopen the wishlist item since it was never implemented in iOS and is not properly working in Android either?

I don’t think this is a Wyze issue. I think this is on the Google side.

The Wishlist topic is still open for reply even though it has been tagged Granted.

2 Likes

@jdawson.nf - I have same issue. All of my Wyze cameras are added in Google Home, but also “Unavailable”. They all work fine in the Wyze app.

I have local MicroSD storage so I don’t sign up for the subscription services.

Does someone know if the subscription services are required to enable Google Home? (Cam Protect, Cam Plus , or Home Monitoring)

I too had all my Wyze cams and plugs showing up as offline in Google Home but fine in Wyze. I unlinked Wyze and now when I try to relink I get all the way to 2factor and after I enter it, it goes to the “Return to app” screen which it never does. I’ve tried 2factor with the authenticator app and sms but neither work. I even tried changing my Wyze password.