Getting really annoyed here

Ok I have only 1 damn camera which upgraded to annually ok. Why the hell you charge me twice for that and now you charge me for monthly?WTF MAN. I’m pissed

That sounds like a lot. Break it down, twice and monthly beyond that. Need to see what you see.

Ok my bad on double charge for annual script. Had to look at order history but it is so not cool to charge me for monthly since I upgraded. Plus most times it record sound mostly. Google says I’m good til next year. This is why so hesitant on buying more cameras from you. Is it just pan cam that has issues cause would love to order other one’s

Newshound isn’t a Wyze employee. Forum Mavens and Moderators are fellow Wyze cam users who volunteer to help keep this user-to-user forum running.

It sounds like you were overcharged for Wyze services. If so, you need to call Wyze Customer Support. You may have to wait on hold for a while, but they will correct any mistake.

Wyze Customer Support: (206) 339-9646
Available Monday - Friday 5 am - 6 pm PT
Saturday 8 am - 4 pm PT

2 Likes

Thank you so much Seapup This monthly charge is pending right now. I will call them tomorrow. I was freaking out about double annual until check order history. Thought bought plugs last month in which are the best. Amazon plug you can’t set a timer for. I have pan cam and got it to see what was getting under house and yes possum who won’t leave but that window have cams, 1 being pan cam and motorola

1 Like

If you upgrade or change to a different plan you will get charged for that new plan and then a prorated refund for the previous plan is created shortly after. All changes to plans create a new anniversary date for the plan in question (which is really the only way to do it). I’ve done this a few times in the past and sometimes it take a little bit to figure it out, but it’s always worked automatically for me.

I don’t think the system will let you have more plans than you have cameras…IOW you can’t own one cam and have 4 annual subscriptions. You definitely can’t have multiple plans actively assigned to one cam. You can have Cam Plus plans not assigned to a cam if you don’t select a cam to assign it to or remove it from a cam and not reassign it. I have 8 cams (6 active) but only 4 subs to Cam Plus), but I don’t think I could buy 10 subscriptions.

Note: If you use the code for an additional free month(s), you are enrolled in the monthly plan once that is done. From the email I received a few weeks ago:

Please note that the monthly plan does auto-renew, so you will be charged $1.99/month starting with your second month.

So better language might be “free first month of monthly Cam Plus”, but the existing language is not incorrect nor very misleading.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://wyzelabs.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/360045513852-How-do-I-cancel-my-Cam-Plus-subscription-&ved=2ahUKEwiIqvrm9N7vAhWSXM0KHY28AfMQFjAAegQIBxAC&usg=AOvVaw3HHLZyCrpRCeng63yfg4iV

You don’t need to call them to cancel a subscription follow the link above. Cancel the MONTHLY one on your account and keep the one you want. It will refund in like 5 days