I wanted to start a thread hoping Wyzecam looks into the very near future for outdoor cameras. I will be in the market for some outdoor cameras for my home and business. Some thoughts on functionality for future products that I would like to see and keeping the low prices as they have already done for their indoor cameras would be the following:
- 1/2.5 inch, 8 megapixel sensor/ 4K wishful thinking.
- 8x digital zoom or higher.
- 1080p at 60 frames /sec H2.64 encoding.
- 130 digital wide-angle view or better.
- 6 or more LED high-power infrared for night vision.
- 2 way talk and listen.
- Status light on/off option.
- IP65 ratingfor outdoor usage (withstand dust/rain/snow).
- Magnet Mount w/weatherproof cable.
10.Option for high SD card memory for better continuous recording.
11.Micros-B Power cable.
12.128-bit AES with TLS/SSL
- Wifi 802.11a/b/g/n/. 2.4GHZ and 5 GHz.
- Bluetooth Low energy.
- Google Home/Amazon Alexa support with Chromecast capability.
One function I would like to see in the indoor cameras as well as the future outdoor cameras (if they make this product), I would like to have the app deduct your proximity based on your GPS location. This would allow the cameras to be turned off when you are at home. Or setup a schedule to when the cameras can be turned on/off based on a scheduled set within the app. Similar to how we have for the notifications.