Flood, cam, disconnecting, intermittently, and now I crackling sound

OK before I get into it I have searched everywhere and tried everything I can think of with no solutions. I have a Wyze flood cam that I have wired up to plug into an outlet. The first camera I had was dead on arrival. It showed up and I can get the lights to turn on but the camera never blinked. The second camera I got up and running for two or three weeks with no issues. I have a pancake V3 Plugged into it as well, and quite often the flood just goes off-line, but no reason taking out the pancam with it. Half the time I look at it the panCam is off-line, but the floodlight is online. To get them back online by power cycle a few times. It never just comes back online the first time but 2345 times down the line it will just start working. The last week or two, I know there was an outage, The floodlight is mostly off-line and sometimes admits an intermittent crackling sound. I can’t figure out what it is but I’m at the point where I am going to just throw the flood camera away and never look back. All cameras have been reset, and their firmware is up-to-date. Any advice or personal experiences would be very helpful. Thank you in advance for your time