Fix-It Friday - 10/02/2026

It’s time for our October Fix-It Friday!

Starting today, we’re collecting bugs from across our communities to determine which issues we’ll focus on this month.

How to Participate

Please submit the bugs you’re currently experiencing below.

A few things to keep in mind:

• One issue per post or comment. You can submit more than one bug, but please submit each one separately.

• Vote for existing submissions. If someone has already reported the issue you’re experiencing, please like or upvote their submission instead of posting it again.

• Bugs only, please. Feature requests should continue to be submitted through the Wishlist.

Keeping each issue separate and voting for existing submissions helps us combine the results across our communities and see which issues are affecting the most people.

What Happens Next?

We’ll review the submissions and votes across all participating communities and determine which issues to focus on for October.

As with September, the issue with the most votes will not automatically be selected if it’s something the team is already actively investigating or working on. In those cases, we may provide an update on that issue while selecting another bug that needs additional attention.

We’ll post our first October update next week with the issues we’ve selected and any initial information we have.

Thanks for participating, and let us know what bugs you’re running into!

In case you missed it here is the link to Septembers final update.

I’d like to see a fix for the Air Purifier LED AQI display, when a center digit number uses the horizontal part, it’s way brighter than the rest like a hot pixel. My unit has this issue and so does a friends.

I hope I am doing this correctly. At some point today, my app on mu Android Google Pixel started reporting that all of my Thermostats (3 of them) were offline… I have verified firmware and application version and have cleared my cache… Anyone have any short term work arounds? Customer service seemed well aware of the issue and had me submit a log… My alexa shows are in contact with them, but my phone is not…

Me too. On October 2 I can not access my thermostat (again) via the app on a Pixel Phone just like when it happened a week or so ago. Then an app update fixed the issue and now it can not connect, so frustrating! Fortunately, I can access the thermostat via an older device.

My Thermostats are still not working through the Wyze App, but I found a workaround!! My Alexa app and all my alexas work perfectly and they give more information than Wyze… It just takes a lot of steps…

For the thermostat issue, we are already aware of this and are working on a hotfix we hope to have out soon.

I just checked my Google Home. It shows all 3 of mine too!! So Alexa or Google… Take your pick!

I would like to see if the Wyze Engineers could solve the issue with the Air Purifier that requires us to unplug/replug (reset it) about every week or two. It loses connectivity to the Wyze app. If they could fix the historical AQI graphing where we could look at more than just “Today’s Data”, and make the AQI reading that is on the device update more frequently to the app. If it could update every 5 seconds when I am on the Air Purifier screen that would be great! This is a great affordable device with replaceable filters now that are easily found on Amazon!

Thanks!