Error (code 3001)!

Same here. Out of 5 cameras, the V3 on Cam Plus is working fine, no errors.

OK, TRY THIS!

I deleted all the problematic cameras and added them again and itā€™s really helped.
It was windy here today so there was a lot of events recorded (around 50 I think) and I only had 3 - 3001 errors.
Give it a try,

1 Like

Got a bunch more 3001 ERRORS again today and now have a V3 with a bad SD slot. Pricing out 10 Blink cameras as WYZE is ignoring this global problem, you guys NEED TO DO BETTER! All CamPlus subscribers should be credited and no longer charged until this year old problem is resolved.

1 Like

What are the symptoms of a bad SD slot?

Stopped recording to SD, new SD card not recognized.

1 Like

I have had the same error for months.
I have 8 v2 cams & 2 v3s with the same behaviour.
Rebooting & formatting SD card do nothing. (I am not going to remove & re-add all of my cameras as this is clearly a problem on wyze side).

I am sure this is not a problem with the camera, setup or configuration (if I ā€œdownloadā€ the video to my phone it plays completed fine).

It seems to me like a problem with the app & AWS cloud integration?
Has anyone had any ā€œreal solutionsā€ from wyze if you submit a ticket?

2 Likes

As expected CRICKETS from WYZE, pretty sad with all their staff they canā€™t resolve the 3001 errors.

2 Likes

ā€œPeople like to say that, like itā€™s ā€œuser errorā€ or some BSā€¦ā€

IKR? Kinda like when someone says, ā€œEveryone is having this problem.ā€.

1 Like

I have just given up on Wyze, will be cancelling my subscriber services then replacing my cameras.
Itā€™s too bad Wyze is ignoring all us once faithful supporters, glad I did not waste anymore money and did not buy the thermostat or security system for my house, those were the last parts of my Wyze Smart Home. I do regret buying 13 cameras that was a waste guess I will just box them up and dump them on KiJiJi or Ebay.

2 Likes

KiJiJi please :pray:

So the ERROR 3001 is still happening. A LOT of comments here about the same problem. And what does Wyze do? They come out with a new camera we can get the same old 3001 error on. Pumping out new products as fast has they do. And ignoring known problems will be the end of Wyze. Just a matter of timeā€¦

2 Likes

Have you updated your app?

I did that first, did resets as well, 3001 errors are random across all cameras I would say this is a well know issue with their cloud storage provider and not hardware as I can pull clean from the SD card. They really need to bring in outside resources to teach them.

Deleting and re-adding all my cameras helped for a while but now probly half my events get the dreaded 3001 error.

2 Likes

Resetting them helps for a while too. But only a day or two. I guess thatā€™s good enough for Wyze. As they keep pumping out new products. Who knows, some may even workā€¦

1 Like

I see the same thing. Playback off the card is fine.

Thought I would try out the new Pan Camera, I will never learn, same issue. Definitely a cloud retrieval issue with Wyze, they are well aware and unable or willing to resolve this billable product service failure. We should not be paying for a broken service.

1 Like

I have had Wyze for years and have never experienced these 3001 errors until the past 2-3 months, but now they happen all the time while trying to playback ā€˜eventsā€™. Plays about halfway, then getting the error. Super lame. We want a fix.

1 Like

Gwendolyn Alanna Evans, the Amin of the Wyze FB group said this when I asked if anything was being done for this problem:
" we are! And weā€™re testing a build that addresses this internally now."

Iā€™m not holding my breathā€¦

2 Likes

Everyone is seeing the same thing. Thereā€™s a few Wyze groupies/brown nosers that will say they donā€™t see them. Buy it doesnā€™t take a genius to know this ERROR is not selective. Itā€™s been happening long enough that Wyze should have taken care of it before now. So they are either not able to. Or are not that concerned with it. Just move on and sell more stuff.

1 Like