Download selected (or all) events (bulk download)

I’d like to be able to select multiple events (or all) at the Events screen and download or delete them from that screen.

Please note that the ability to select and delete events already exists in the app (unless, of course, you are talking about the event list within an individuals sensor’s screen.

I know I can delete them but I also would like the choice to download them

1 Like

Need capability to download a lot of CMC events before they get wiped

3 Likes

Would it be possible to get a feature to be able to download an entire days worth of Motion Event Captures in one click or to be able to highlight and download multiple at once?

Thanks, regards, Robert.

2 Likes

Would be nice to be able to download more than one motion event video at a time, perhaps a whole days worth or to be able to select up to 20 or 50 clips and download them all at once or such.

Thanks, Robert.

3 Likes

Please create the option to multiple select event recordings. I’ve been working for hours downloading important event recordings one by one to an sd card. Only because it’s the only way to save them when they’re erased from the cloud after the 14 day period. I tried having an sd card in one of the cams but when I took it out to review everything wasn’t captured.

2 Likes

With the on-camera SD card in event-only mode, it should be capturing the exact same events as the cloud. More, in fact, because there’s no five minute timeout for the SD card. If this isn’t happening for you, then you may want to submit a Support Request to have Wyze try to figure out why it’s not working correctly.

I know this has surely been asked before but I’d love the app to be able to batch download. Also I’d love it to add metadata (date recorded and camera type) to the download. I get 40-70 videos a night of adorable animals passing my cam. I’d love to be able to download them all and filter them from my iPhone vids and other saved items.

4 Likes

There should be a way to download all videos taken in one day, or between a range of dates, to computer/phone. What’s the point of recording videos if you can’t easily save the evidence?

I know you can download videos one by one, but in a day there can be 50+ recordings, and this is very burdensome.

2 Likes

So I am wondering if a feature could be added where you could download all videos you have on the cloud at once, there was recently an event in front of my house, police need evidence of my camera, but we don’t have time to look at all 14 days of videos. It would be helpful if we could download all the videos and just send a file containing all of them.

Wouldnt it be great to download videos in masse and have those video files named in a time format for ease of access. I had great hopes in V3 but still no rtsp support and cam plus must be for people who want clips of the neighbors wife sun bathing or their kids sneaking out. Yes there are some that use this as a security device and yes those of us without lots of money even have it registered with Police departments in hopes of stopping the crime creeping into our neighborhoods. Please Wyze, ai is great but basic security features and access is key reason to purchase these cams. Downloading clips in obscure formats one at a time is ridiculous at best. Rant off.

1 Like

Can you tell me how you are downloading one clip at a time? I’d be happy just being able to do that. Right now the only way I can find to get a clip is to pull the SD Card, which is a real pain when the camera is 15 ft off the ground.

When viewing an event on my Android there is a “button” to the upper xxxx hand corner that briefly appears letting me download the clip.
/edit - sorry, that should be right hand corner

On iOS phone play the event to the end and tap the share icon as marked here and send to clip to yourself or tap the download icon to the right of share and it will download to your phone/device photo album.

Thank you. That works great

I hate tall ladders also. My cams are only 8-9 feet high so it is quite easy and I don’t have to climb that high. Glad it works :grinning:

I would like the option of downloading/saving multiple events from my cameras all at once, instead of one by one, which is the current process. When you go click the little pencil and select all for deleting them, there could be another button there to save them. That way they are all selected and in one location you can save or delete! Thanks for reading this!

2 Likes

Saving Events ALL AT ONCE!

It is important that we Wyze cam users who has the cam PLUS membership to SAVE EVENTS without having to save one by one. For example my situation, I need to show my attornys and the judge/court that I have proof that I was at my location (home) everyday/all day. And after 14 days all my events delete when they should save on the app PERMANENTLY. And since I have cam plus I have hundreds of events and can not save them all one by one. Just too much. PLEASE UPGRADE with saving events ALL AT ONCE when ALL ARE SELECTED!

3 Likes

Please implement multi-select Download.

Currently, the Events page has multi-select Delete. Needed is also Download option on same page.

Currently, to Download an event video, one must be actually viewing the event and then touch the Download icon on the top of the video playback. This is tedious and extremely time consuming when one has many events.

Use Case: When one has many events, the need to download and review later is problematic. In my case, I have several Wyze cameras, so it is common for me to have several dozen (or more!) events to review at one time. I wish to review them on a larger screen, so I download to the phone, then copy to my PC, so I can watch on a larger screen. Multi-select Download would make this process much simpler, easier, faster.

3 Likes