My doorbell does not send me notifications when the doorbell is rung or someone is on the camera. They are recorded but no notifications sent. I tried the suggestions in the forum such as reinstalling it. Nothing works.
Welcome to the Forum @bbenedict07 .
Make sure you have not silenced notifications in error, I have done this in the past.
- Take a look at the Main Screen if the app
- Top Right of the screen you will see a Bell
- Make sure the Bell does not have ZZZ over it. If it does, tap the Bell to remove the ZZZ.
Another area to check
- Start your App
- Live Stream the Doorbell
- Tap the Gear at the Top Right
- Tap on Notifications and see if you have that turned off
Additionally, you can set the doorbell up to give you a call, which is what I do and it works great. If you want to try it do this:
- start the app
- go to the Account Menu
- Tap on Notifications
- Tap on Push Notifications
- Tap on Voice Over IP
- Then turn on the Voice Over IP Calls and if you want Ignore Notification Status.
Back out to the main page, you can even close the app. Then go Ring your Doorbell and see if your phone rings.
Also make sure notifications for the Wyze app are enabled in your phones settings