Different Alert Sound for Wyze Notifications

@SlabSlayer: So you are using MacoDroid Macros to filter which events you are notified of and sending an email as an action?

No, I do not have MacoDroid
The Rules unfortunately don’t send emails. I have a Rule that applies to all 5 of my outside V3’s: Sound Siren on each of the 5 V3’s between 11pm and 7am when PERSON is detected.
If Rules could send an email when the Rule is activated in the middle of the night, the Phone on my bedstand would Ring.
I also have another WishList for Rules to play recordings directly from the email, same as Notification emails.
I also have another WishList to be able to activate my Chime box I have for my DoorBell camera.
I had added to THIS WishList topic to have Siren Ringtone(s) added.
I also have another WishList for a selectable ringtone can be assigned that can be played ( in a RULE). The Chime is 20X louder than my smart phone can ring so it would ensure I was awaken.

I had all of this in single WishList so it made sense as a complete feature, but they insisted I had to bust them all into separate WishList items, which probably means ALL of these WishLists will never get done, therefore, I will never see the Home Security Solution that I envisioned come to frution.

@carverofchoice , Thank you for the clarification!!!