Detection zone - Make smaller - PLEASE

So the collage of screenshots shows
the left at 1520 x 720 and
the right at 3040 x 1440

So whatever change Wyze made is dependent on the screen resolution …

or maybe folks are changing their resolution

or now using a different phone at a different resolution than their previous phone

I’ve been using the same phone and resolution for about 1.5 years. Something has changed in the app.

GREAT info…! At least the developers will NOW know where to look at the issue of being screen resolution. That seems to be culprit. Maybe I need a upgrade. :slight_smile:

Actually I doubt the developers every see this.

This is also how all 3 of our cameras zones are. That zoom in on the floor…ours never ever was that small.

Submit a ticket link this post. At least you’ll get it logged to an employee.