Customers are beneath them at service everything has to be channeled thru third-party help desk

Just signed up for camplus today for a year and I cannot believe how messed up camplus is. Service says they are going to unbind my account give me a refund so they can rebind and recharge me because it wont let me add another v2 to my new unlimited account. three hours on the phon\e with second tier help person service will not talk to me customers are beneath them at service everything has to be channeled thru third-party help desk

1 Like

Welcome to the Wyze User Community Forum @zoundslike!

Wyze recently changed their subscription registration and tracking software model. The Unlimited plan has been affected by the change.

There have been other reports of the same problems with the Unlimited subscription, but all have been successful in getting it fixed through Customer Service. To do this, they have to unbind the problem subscription, refund it, delete it, then manually rebind a new subscription.

Wyze is aware of the problem and has confirmed that it is being actively worked on to fix the issue.

3 Likes